Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruff Night Race Night - Forza 4 - Mon 28th May 2012 - 8:30pm - Xbox 360

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2
The RuffCast Host & RuffiansFC Player

Ruff Night  Race Night - Forza 4 - Mon 28th May 2012 - 8:30pm - Xbox 360  Ruff_g15
Ruff Night Gamernight

Game - Forza 4
Date - Mon 28th May 2012
Time - 8.30pm until late
System - Xbox 360
Host - The Mehwarrior2

This gamernight is open to all Ruff Gaming community members not just the Ruff Racing Drivers (Our very own Forza 4 Car Club) and we welcome drivers of all skill levels not just the speed machines like that of Darkestfrost, RaingodZippo and MiketheMute. So from expert to novice any drivers/gamers can take part in the crazy fun that has become part of our Forza nights.

Post below to book your place and also to give myself an idea of what numbers that will be taking part and also helps me to know who to send the invites out to on the night. The Gamernight will be starting at 8.30pm but feel free to join later on if you can't make the start time - just post below what time you aim to be on if its not 8.30pm. Don't worry if you don't have any DLC it doesn't matter for this gamernight.

So sign up to take part in the racing fun that is our Forza 4 Ruff Night!
1. The Mehwarrior2

Maybe/Pit Lane

http://www.twitter.com/themehwarrior

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

I should be able to make it. Still undecided about the Porche DLC...but might hold off until after this so if someone has it I will get to see the famous "Mafia" car that I usually appear in to non-DLC owners Smile

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Got the Porsche DLC - 400pnts off for being a VIP so went for it...looks like its gonna be a low turn out though Sad((((

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM
Ruff's Trials Evo Champion

I'm up for some forza. I don't have the Porsche pack but I could always pull the covers off my Ruf

Wackybar8

Wackybar8
RuffiansFC Player

I should be on sometime after 9pm.

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM
Ruff's Trials Evo Champion

I'm not going to make tonight as I've gone and double booked myself. I'll keep a lookout for the next forza night as I still have a lot of love for the game

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

i will try and get on at some hopefully.

Inless its still tropical outside then i will be sipping a white russian getting fanned down by some hoochie mamas

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Baw Kicker wrote:i will try and get on at some hopefully.

Inless its still tropical outside then i will be sipping a white russian getting fanned down by some hoochie mamas

Get your White Russian sipping ass on or I am telling Mrs. Baw about your hoochie mamas!!!

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

Much fun last night, must do it again some time Cool

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Baw Kicker wrote:Much fun last night, must do it again some time Cool

You actually won a race at one point...OK so you had literally destoyed the opposition first but none the less Smile Smile

It was good fun...but the highlight was Wacky's cartwheels Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum