Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruff Racing - Forza Horizon - Sign Up

+3
ICEMAND18
Wackybar8
RuffianStew
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ruff Racing - Forza Horizon - Sign Up Empty Ruff Racing - Forza Horizon - Sign Up Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:34 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ruff Racing - Forza Horizon - Sign Up Ruff_r10
Ruff Racing - Forza Horizon - Sign Up

Ruff Racing moves to the streets and roads of Colorado with Forza Horizon.

Ruff Gamings motorhead section - Ruff Racing is open to all community members that have signed up to the forum.
All you have to do to join is post below and you will then receive an invite in-game in your message section of Forza Horizon.
Once you have accepted it you will have access to our car club page.

Once a Ruff Racing member you will have the club tag in front of your gamertag showing that you are a member of our car club.
The tag is RGRR - it stands for Ruff Gaming Ruff Racing (some swine had already nicked all the other options lol).

We will be holding gamernights and other car club activities for our car club on Forza Horizon.

So sign up and take part in the fun!
Club Members
1. RuffianStew - Club Leader
2. Wackybar8
3. IceMan
4. Darkestfrost

Last edited by RuffianStew on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Wackybar8

Wackybar8
RuffiansFC Player

Sign me up Very Happy

3Ruff Racing - Forza Horizon - Sign Up Empty Re: Ruff Racing - Forza Horizon - Sign Up Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:54 pm

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Sign me up please

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

4Ruff Racing - Forza Horizon - Sign Up Empty Re: Ruff Racing - Forza Horizon - Sign Up Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:55 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Sign me up

Laughing

DAVE AVFC

DAVE AVFC
RuffiansFC Player

would like to say a big thank you to ruff for adding me and my son jacob avfc to the ruff horizon car club afro

6Ruff Racing - Forza Horizon - Sign Up Empty Re: Ruff Racing - Forza Horizon - Sign Up Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:07 pm

PR1NC3

RuffiansFC Player

count me in.

thank you. santa

http://www.woolacombepizza.co.uk

7Ruff Racing - Forza Horizon - Sign Up Empty Re: Ruff Racing - Forza Horizon - Sign Up Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:17 pm

xo lfc recon xo

xo lfc recon xo

Sign me up please

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum