Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to the RuffCast - Introducing our Podcast!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Mehwarrior2

The RuffCast Host & RuffiansFC Player

What is "The Ruffcast"?

The Ruffcast is the official podcast of the Ruff Gaming community bringing you discussion and community highlights every week!

Who's that talking?

Mostly me!

I'm Meh, 20 and a budding chef. Gaming is a big hobby and I wanted to help Stew out with the site so I thought I'd give this Podcasting malarkey a shot!

Of course I can't do the show on my own so I'm joined by guests from the community (the likes of Stew, Prince, Dark and Iceman) and I'm always happy to have new people joining in on the fun.

What's the Point of this whole thing?

Well basically it's a podcast for the community, we want it to have lots of input from yourselves and make sure you can get a dose of Ruff Gaming wherever you happen to be! We're focusing on covering all of the comps on the site and getting some background to our members, which is why we have a new interview section hosted by Prince which he will explain in a separate post.

How can I contact you?

I suggest you follow @TheRuffcast for podcast info and any questions you have about the podcast. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to contact either myself or RuffianStew on the forums Very Happy

How can I listen to you?

If you have iTunes search for Ruff Gaming in the store or you can use this RSS feed to download the episodes directly. We also have a streaming player embedded on the main website if you'd like to listen that way.

Thanks for Reading!

http://www.twitter.com/themehwarrior

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum