Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Racepro gamernight

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Racepro gamernight Empty Racepro gamernight Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:53 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Ok guys. Bit of an old one but I have picked this up again and am looking for some fellow racers to join in some multiplayer fun. Am thinking of Tuesday night at 10pm to fill the gap before the ruff rally kicks off. Any takers?

2Racepro gamernight Empty Re: Racepro gamernight Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:07 am

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM
Ruff's Trials Evo Champion

I'm up for this. I do feel partly responsible for you picking this up again. pirat
Any sim racing fans should pick this up its cheap and with the cars being all equal it should make for some interesting racing.

3Racepro gamernight Empty Re: Racepro gamernight Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:30 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

I have been looking at picking this up for a little while now. But yes, feel guilty. You can make it up to me by letting me win. Smile

Faceinthecrowd is up for it as well.

4Racepro gamernight Empty Re: Racepro gamernight Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:36 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

I will be there...although since it hasn't been in the XBox since I got it again I think "being there" might consist of sitting on the start line.

5Racepro gamernight Empty Re: Racepro gamernight Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:49 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Sorry guys not going to be able to make it tonight after all Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum