Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whens best to play for you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Whens best to play for you? on Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:42 am

RuffianStew

Ruffians FC Captain
Whens best for you guys to play some online Fifa?

Post below whens good for you!

Keep a eye i will post up times in the up and coming weeks when i will try and sort out kick about for the team.

Last edited by RuffianStew on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

- Follow me on Twitter @RuffianStew -
http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

2 Re: Whens best to play for you? on Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:40 am

Darkestfrost

RuffiansFC GoalKeeper
Wed, thurs or Friday are all good for me.

3 Re: Whens best to play for you? on Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:41 pm

muz80

Ruff's Fifa League Champion Season 01
i work nights so during the day anytime in the week is good for me, 8.30 on fri is a bit late for me as i have to get ready for work at 9 so a little earlier would be good if possible. how are we working it all getting on at the same time or are we playing games even if there is just a few of us knocking about with someone taking on the ANY role to take care of defensive duties? tends to get a bit lionel messi with 4 individual people taking up defensive positions i have always found so maybe 6 people take up the mid/striker roles then have someone take the ANY role so we have a solid back 4 that is always in a decent formation to deal with opposing teams attack. if we rotate the ANY role amongst ourselves aswel then it gives people the opportunity to try out new positions (oooh matron). what do you think peeps?.......oh and stew, you still haven't added me on the game yet fella. if you have before i wrote this then i apologise, if you haven't then sort it mate ha ha, cheers.

4 Re: Whens best to play for you? on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:08 pm

mikethemute

RuffiansFC Player
i would prob be able to join in a bit after 9 on a friday. i'll have to see what the g/f says though

5 Re: Whens best to play for you? on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:15 pm

RuffianStew

Ruffians FC Captain
The thing is i can't see ever a chance when we are all on in one go - so if you find there is a group of you on there at any time - then go for it (i can be without me-thats cool with me!)

And yes i agree swap postions is great with me - that way people don't get sick of the same postion!

Ok i have put 2 times up for this week and hopefully some can come to 1 or the other - or both. Its some fun and i don't expect everybody to be on all the time!

- Follow me on Twitter @RuffianStew -
http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

6 Re: Whens best to play for you? on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:29 pm

gramw

Just wanted to say i go on holiday on Saturday for 10 days but after that i will be able to play most of the
time

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum