Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

The RTCC 2013 - Hockenheimring National Circuit Track Preview

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ICEMAND18

RuffiansFC Player

Hockenheimring is a favourite here at Ruff Gaming! It has been used in Forza and F1 competitions alike and seen plenty of action! A first corner smash up on the opening lap of the first Forza Championship, Darkestfrost smashing into the back of The Mehwarrior as he limped back to the pits after Forza glitched out and Baw 'Hit' him although there was a good 100m between them. Here's hoping that this race is just as exciting! I've put together this little video, not the best quality, but it was recorded direct off my TV using my phone! Too cheap to buy recording hardware! I know I'm not the best driver either but I thought I'd just show people the track!

If your curious my lap time was just over 1.41 but it is a work in progress and I will be faster on the night Wink

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

RaingodZippo

RuffiansFC Player
Just one question...what happened to turn 7...can we miss it on the race as well Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum