Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonus Round - Nurburgring (Nordschleife + GP) - R Class (Closed)

+3
FastBud
faceinthecrowd
RuffianStew
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Bonus Round - Nurburgring (Nordschleife + GP) - R Class (Closed) Ruffga19
Bonus Round - Nurburgring (Nordschleife + GP)

Boooooom!!!!! Time for a Ruff Gaming to throw a curve ball at you!!!!

As Turn 10/Microsoft have released the monster of a track - The famous Nurburgring, we thought it would be a great addition to the Ruff Forza 5 Lap Championship! But me and PGtips aren't quite that evil to make it 1 of the main monthly rounds so we thought why not make it a bonus round that runs the full length of the championship itself until December. The monthly rounds will still run and score as normal but this round will score the same as a monthly round and will go towards you final points total. Because it is 16 miles per lap we thought the extra months might be needed. Clean and dirty laps still count the same - clean laps counting higher than dirty laps no matter how fast the dirty lap is.

As with each of our rounds this is open to all Ruff Gamers old or new and doesn't matter if you haven't taken part in previous rounds.

Check out PGtips fantastic video!

If you can not see the above video use this link to view - Click Here!

For this bonus round you must use a R-Class car (DLC cars are allowed). Set your times using the Rivals menu / Class R Time Attack / Nurburgring (Nordschleife + GP).

Post your best times and banter below, before the end of month deadline. The deadline for this bonus round is 29th December by 10pm - times not posted before this deadline will not count! You can post as many times as you like - so if you post a time and then beat it please post again. Only your best time will be counted.

This round is open now so get posting those times!!!

Bonus Round - Nurburgring

1. Fastbud - 8:33.527 - 80pts
2. T3RRAF0RM - 8:51.078 - 75pts
3. Iceman - 9:03.327 - 70pts
4. Faceinthecrowd - 9:16.041 - 65pts
5. pgtips77 - 9:18.919 - 60pts
6. Wackybar - 9:32.913 (dirty) - 55pts

Last edited by RuffianStew on Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:02 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

pgtips77

pgtips77

Standings as of 10.00pm

1. Fastbud - 8:33.527 - 80pts
2. T3RRAF0RM - 8:51.078 - 75pts
3. Iceman - 9:03.327 - 70pts
4. Faceinthecrowd - 9:16.041 - 65pts
5. pgtips77 - 9:18.919 - 60pts
6. Wackybar - 9:32.913 (dirty) - 55pts

Last edited by pgtips77 on Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:15 pm; edited 3 times in total

pgtips77

pgtips77

I will also start this off, as by some miracle I managed a not so fast, but CLEAN lap  Smile 

09:18.919 (clean)

#11 McLaren M23

afro

faceinthecrowd

faceinthecrowd

Fantastic going round here in R class cars

My 1st on the board 9.16.041 BMW M3 Race car

FastBud

Managed to nearly tame the Ultima GTR 720

08:33.527 clean

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

First attempt and I got 9.03.327 in the Mclaren P1 LCE

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

pgtips77

pgtips77

please note, i'll be giving an extra day on this, i'll collect times at 10pm on the 30th, can anyone topple Fastbud in the final trial???

Cheers PG

Wackybar8

Wackybar8
RuffiansFC Player

09.32.913 BMW M3 (not clean)

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM
Ruff's Trials Evo Champion

Just got a 08:48.635 but for some reason its not registered Mad

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM

I'll have to settle for 08:51.078 stupid fucking game Rolling Eyes

pgtips77

pgtips77

T3RRAF0RM wrote:I'll have to settle for 08:51.078 stupid fucking game Rolling Eyes

maybe you dropped offline during your lap, i think thats happened to me in the past.

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM

pgtips77 wrote:
T3RRAF0RM wrote:I'll have to settle for 08:51.078 stupid fucking game Rolling Eyes

maybe you dropped offline during your lap, i think thats happened to me in the past.

Shit happens mate. Anyway thanks for running the competition. I've enjoyed trying to beat fast bud even though it was completely futile. That fella was born with go faster stripes.

pgtips77

pgtips77

That's draws the championship to an end, thanks to everyone who posted Very Happy

FastBud

Bugger was going to up time, ohh well Happy New Year to all :-)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum