Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruffians FC Monthly Match Highlights

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ruffians FC Monthly Match Highlights on Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:22 pm

RuffianStew

Ruffians FC Captain

Ruffians FC Monthly Match Highlights

I am going to do a monthly highlights video from the Ruffians FC matches. What I need the RFC players to do is to record their goals and match action (using the Xbox One game clip record feature) that they want included in the monthly highlight video. Then upload it to One Drive from your Xbox One (this is free and easy to do). Once you have it uploaded to One Drive you need to share it to my One Drive account. My account info you need is - ruffianstew@outlook.com. Once it is shared I can use it and make the video and then use it on the Ruff Gaming video channel.

Any questions on regarding this feel free to ask me here or over twitter - @RuffianStew

Also once you have shared a video just let me know again by posting here or via twitter so I don't miss any clips.

Cheers

Ruff

- Follow me on Twitter @RuffianStew -
http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum