Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

EGX 2015 - Your Highlights, Views and Photos

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

EGX 2015 - Your Highlights, Views and Photos

Well that is it EGX sadly over for another year but wow what an amazing time we had! Everything we planned seemed to work so well and me, Em & Tom had such an awesome time! From the Ruff Gaming Breakfast Saturday morning through to the after show drink and epic Cards Against Humanity session in the hotel (I think we have mentally scarred RaingodZippo with that game  Twisted Evil )

I can't thank everyone enough who we met up with for making EGX 2015 such a great time filled with so much fun and laughter!

I thought I would make a thread for all the Ruff Gamers to post and share their own EGX 2015 highlights, stories and photos below.

It was great to see all the Ruff Gamers that we managed to see and sorry for the guys who we missed. 1 day and a night is noway enough - think we will try to stay longer next year hopefully get to see everybody next time.

Such awesome time - thanks guys and gals

Stew  pirat

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

The highlight was meeting Toz!!1

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Bill Clinton, naked on a rug, with a saxophone Laughing

Sponsored content