Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ruff Forza Championship 2016 - The Final Word

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RuffianStew

Ruffians FC Captain

The Ruff Forza Championship 2016

The final race has been fought over and we have our champion!

T3RRAF0RM I think you all will agree is a worthy champion and deserves the title. He earns himself a place in the Ruff Gaming Hall of Fame!

Mehwarrior was very close behind T3RRA in 2nd place and pushed him all the way not giving T3RRA any room for mistakes. It was a cracking battle between those 2 on the track and awesome to watch.

I want to thank everybody that took part in the championship making it one of our most successful to date! A special mention and thanks goes to Iceman for helping me plan and set this championship up - It wouldnt have been half as successful without him! Feel free to comment below on anything to do with the competition. Also please post below anything you think we can do to make our Forza comps even more successful and fun!

A massive thanks to everybody!

The Ruff Forza Championship will return in 2017 - But don't worry plenty more Forza Championships and events heading this way soon for 2016!

Cheers

Ruff

- Follow me on Twitter @RuffianStew -
http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum