Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Euro Ruff's 2016 - The Schedule

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Euro Ruff's 2016 - The Schedule on Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:07 pm

RuffianStew

Ruffians FC Captain

Below are the dates that are the framework to the competition fixtures. Some of these dates may change slightly depending how the matches are going i.e if we are ahead or fall behind with matches played.

Group Matches Start - Tuesday 14th June
Finish Group Matches - Tuesday 28th June - Extended until 11:59pm Friday 1st July
Last 16 Round - Saturday 2nd July - Monday 4th July 11:59pm
Quarter Finals - TBA
Semi Finals - TBA
3rd Place Play Off - Monday 11th July
The Final - Monday 11th July

Last edited by RuffianStew on Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:52 pm; edited 4 times in total

- Follow me on Twitter @RuffianStew -
http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

2 Re: The Euro Ruff's 2016 - The Schedule on Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:51 am

RuffianStew

Ruffians FC Captain
Ok so we are down to 4 group stage fixtures left to play to complete the group stage of the Euro Ruff's 2016.

I have extended the deadline for the group fixtures until Friday night. If my spamming and harassing of the players fails to get the final games played then I will give the final 4 games 1-1 results to finish the group - which I don't want to do.

I will post the final group standings, the teams that made the 3rd place cut off places, full list of the last 16 teams and the last 16 round of fixtures on Friday/Saturday.

There has been some cracking action and a massive thanks to everyone for making this a great competition so far!

Cheers

Ruff

- Follow me on Twitter @RuffianStew -
http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum