Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Euro Ruff's 2016 - Semi Finals

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Euro Ruff's 2016 - Semi Finals Empty The Euro Ruff's 2016 - Semi Finals Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:57 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

The Euro Ruff's 2016 - Semifinals

The quarterfinals are now complete and we now move onto the semifinals! Below is the draw (I'm afraid I didn't get chance to stream the draw live) - same rules and settings apply as the previous round. If the game is drawn then a replay is required until we have a clear winner! The winner goes through to the final. The 2 losing semi finalists will play each other in a 3rd round playoff match.

PGtips Vs X Bulldog
Mikethemute Vs Kevinfai

If possible try to get these games played by Friday night so we can move on to the final hopefully Monday or latest Tuesday.

Don't forget to record those goals and send them over to me for the highlights/goal of tournament video!

Post your results below!!

Cheers

Ruff

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

2The Euro Ruff's 2016 - Semi Finals Empty Re: The Euro Ruff's 2016 - Semi Finals Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:56 pm

x bulldog

x bulldog
Ruff's Fifa League Champion Season 04 & 05, RuffiansFC Player

X bulldog 3 - 2 pgtips

good game mate

3The Euro Ruff's 2016 - Semi Finals Empty Re: The Euro Ruff's 2016 - Semi Finals Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:09 pm

mikethemute

mikethemute
RuffiansFC Player

kevinfai 1-2 mikethemute

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum