Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Word Up Homies!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Word Up Homies!! Empty Word Up Homies!! Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Daz

Daz

Sup chaps, just come for a look around and check for some possible victims for me to unleash my Fifa skills on.

My name is Darren, I like gaming and walks in the park (only one of those is actually true)

Great site and forum, keep up the good work and look forward to wiping a virtual pitch with you Very Happy

http://www.frugalgaming.co.uk

2Word Up Homies!! Empty Re: Word Up Homies!! Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:42 am

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Welcome daz. Glad you could make it. Now I know that your FIFA skills are the stuff that dreams are made of so, bring it!!!! Lol. Twisted Evil

3Word Up Homies!! Empty Re: Word Up Homies!! Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:26 am

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Welcome to the site Daz - Good to see some Frugal guys around here!

Head over to the Fifa section of the forum to sign up - look forward to playing against you!

Don't worry about Darkest hes crap at Fifa lol - The way he spoke anybody think he had won 1 or 2 comps around here! lol Laughing Laughing

Have fun mate and give me a shout if you have any questions!!

pirat

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

4Word Up Homies!! Empty Re: Word Up Homies!! Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:35 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

I don't know what you mean ruffian! I thought I was really good at fifa 98!!! lol!

5Word Up Homies!! Empty Re: Word Up Homies!! Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:10 pm

X x em x X

X x em x X

Hi and welcome to the site.

Mr Ruffian you can talk!! YOUR THE RUBBISH ONE!!! Razz Very Happy Razz Oh no wait sorry.......Mr Beckham Razz Rolling Eyes Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum