Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 21st July

+8
x bulldog
Mad Hans Gruber
Nash Effect
BigAndiD
Darkestfrost
RaingodZippo
cookies n footy
RuffianStew
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 21st July Empty Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 21st July Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:45 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ruffian's FC Fixture - Wednesday 21st July

Ruffian's FC Needs You!!!!!!

Fancy taking to the football field and pulling on the Ruff FC shirt??

We are playing in our normal slot on Wednesdays. It will be on 21st July from 8:30pm onwards until late so if you can't get on at 8:30pm you can still join later.

Make sure you book a spot as it is becoming very busy on match nights now. If we have more than 10 then will split into 2 teams so everbody will get a game.

Post if you want to sign up for the night and book a spot on the team. If your not sure you can go on the subs bench.

Ruff FC
1. RuffianStew (Captain)
2. Mad Hans Gruber
3. cookies n footy
4. mikethemute
5. RaingodZippo
6. Darkestfrost
7. Obesia Blue
8. NinjaNash
9. BigAndiD
10. X Bulldog

Subs Bench/ Maybe

Match Report - Weds 21st July

Another cracking night in the world of Ruffian's FC!

The results were 3 Wins, 2 Draws & 4 losses in the end for the evening. Not bad run of results again. Thats 2 weeks on the trott we have had a good set of scores.

Ofcourse 2 of our wins the other team quit out as soon as we scored over the 3 nil default for quitting. Frigging tosspots Arh sorry about that little rant there! lol

2 of our losses were pretty heavy 9-1 & 8-2 I think but we kept plodding on and we can be proud that we have not quit a Fifa game once! That might even be a record lol.

The red cards returned this week after 2 weeks without the red card being shown - Raingod (twice) , Obesia Blue and mikethemute all getting their marching orders at some point of the night. All in good fun though as it gave us a good laugh at the bone crunching tackles our tough *Cough* Dirty *Cough* trio pulled off on the night! Twisted Evil

X Bulldog, Gnats, Darkestfrost, RaingodZippo, Mad Hans Gruber, RuffianStew & mikethemute were all on the score sheet at some point throughout the night!

Also a massive thanks to everybody that took part in the evening as it was a great laugh as always. The players were - mikethemute, Mad Hans Gruber, Obesia Blue, Gnats, BigAndiD, RaingodZippo, X Bulldog, Cookies N Footy, Darkestfrost & NinjaNash. Really sorry if I have missed anybody off the list!

A couple of special mentions that made me laugh were Darkestfrost's miss of the night (maybe of the season!) and again a Mr Darkestfrost nicking the ball off of BigAndiD who was certain to score! lol great times!

As for the Man of the Match - it really was a hard call this week as 2 players really stood out. The 2 players were Mad Hans Gruber & X Bulldog. Mad Hans was his busy self causing the other teams real trouble with his great attacking play and bagged himself a couple of goals with one of them a really wonderfull free kick. X Bulldog was on fire again this week and scored a hat full of goals - I lost count in the end. So I have to give the man of match award to - Both of them. I couldn't choose and they both played some top football so they both deserve the award. Well done guys!

A massive thanks to everybody that played and look forward to seeing you all next week!

pirat

Man of the Match - X Bulldog & Mad Hans Gruber

Last edited by RuffianStew on Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:48 pm; edited 5 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

cookies n footy

Count me back in Very Happy

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

I'm in

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Yes please

BigAndiD

BigAndiD
RuffiansFC Player

Back in sunny scotland, so sign me up.

6Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 21st July Empty Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 21st July Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:32 pm

Nash Effect

Nash Effect
RuffiansFC Player

put me down as a maybe stew please mate

Mad Hans Gruber

RuffiansFC Player

Am in for sure

x bulldog

x bulldog
Ruff's Fifa League Champion Season 04 & 05, RuffiansFC Player

should be back this week havent played in ages Very Happy

Wackybar8

Wackybar8
RuffiansFC Player

Sorry Stew can't play tonight due to work.

10Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 21st July Empty Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 21st July Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:23 pm

obesia blue

obesia blue
RuffiansFC Goal of the Season Winner

sign me up, im sure i can try get a red or two, haven't had one for a while
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

11Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 21st July Empty Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 21st July Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:14 pm

mikethemute

mikethemute
RuffiansFC Player

Hopefully will get on tonight. Not till 10ish though

12Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 21st July Empty Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 21st July Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:49 am

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

Ended up playing a couple of league games with BigAndiD while waiting for you guys. Sadly lost both but two very good exciting games.

13Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 21st July Empty Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 21st July Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:35 am

BigAndiD

BigAndiD
RuffiansFC Player

Good games guys, the last one in particular, even if you did steal a goal off my foot wow addict Mad Mad Mad

Its the result that counts...

14Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 21st July Empty Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 21st July Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:44 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Match Report - Weds 21st July

Another cracking night in the world of Ruffian's FC!

The results were 3 Wins, 2 Draws & 4 losses in the end for the evening. Not bad run of results again. Thats 2 weeks on the trott we have had a good set of scores.

Ofcourse 2 of our wins the other team quit out as soon as we scored over the 3 nil default for quitting. Frigging tosspots Arh sorry about that little rant there! lol

2 of our losses were pretty heavy 9-1 & 8-2 I think but we kept plodding on and we can be proud that we have not quit a Fifa game once! That might even be a record lol.

The red cards returned this week after 2 weeks without the red card being shown - Raingod (twice) , Obesia Blue and mikethemute all getting their marching orders at some point of the night. All in good fun though as it gave us a good laugh at the bone crunching tackles our tough *Cough* Dirty *Cough* trio pulled off on the night! Twisted Evil

X Bulldog, Gnats, Darkestfrost, RaingodZippo, Mad Hans Gruber, RuffianStew & mikethemute were all on the score sheet at some point throughout the night!

Also a massive thanks to everybody that took part in the evening as it was a great laugh as always. The players were - mikethemute, Mad Hans Gruber, Obesia Blue, Gnats, BigAndiD, RaingodZippo, X Bulldog, Cookies N Footy, Darkestfrost & NinjaNash. Really sorry if I have missed anybody off the list!

A couple of special mentions that made me laugh were Darkestfrost's miss of the night (maybe of the season!) and again a Mr Darkestfrost nicking the ball off of BigAndiD who was certain to score! lol great times!

As for the Man of the Match - it really was a hard call this week as 2 players really stood out. The 2 players were Mad Hans Gruber & X Bulldog. Mad Hans was his busy self causing the other teams real trouble with his great attacking play and bagged himself a couple of goals with one of them a really wonderfull free kick. X Bulldog was on fire again this week and scored a hat full of goals - I lost count in the end. So I have to give the man of match award to - Both of them. I couldn't choose and they both played some top football so they both deserve the award. Well done guys!

A massive thanks to everybody that played and look forward to seeing you all next week!

pirat

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum