Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 4th August

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 4th August on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:00 am

RuffianStew

Ruffians FC Captain
Ruffian's FC Needs You!!!!!!
Ruffian's FC Fixture - Wednesday 4th August

Fancy taking to the football field and pulling on the Ruff FC shirt??

We are playing in our normal slot on Wednesdays. It will be on 4th August from 8:30pm onwards until late so if you can't get on at 8:30pm you can still join later.

Make sure you book a spot as it is becoming very busy on match nights now. If we have more than 10 then will split into 2 teams so everbody will get a game.

This will be your 1st chance to get a goal entered into the goal of the month comp for August - So sign up soon as possible!!

Post if you want to sign up for the night and book a spot on the team. If your not sure you can go on the subs bench.

Ruff FC
1. RuffianStew (Captain)
2. Obesia Blue
3. Darkestfrost
4. WackyBar
5. cookies n footy
6. RaingodZippo
7. BigAndiD
8. NinjaNash

Subs Bench/ Maybe

Match Report -

Another Weds night with Ruffian's FC. We had great fun even though most of the results were against us - some real heavey defeats but we had fun anyway!

We had 1 Win, 1 Draw, 1 game heading towards a win then they quit (Bloody Cheats!) and several loss's!

A massive thanks to BigAndiD, Mikethemute, Cookies n footy, Wackybar, Darkestfrost, RaingodZippo, NinjaNash & Obesia Blue for playing.

Everybody played really well and we had some good goals. Obesia Blue was our main source of goals for the night with 5 goals (Might be 6 but I lost count). Some how I nabbed 2 goals for the night - lucky I guess lol!

We also only had a couple of Red Cards which makes a change for us!

A special mention goes to Obesia Blue with a 40 yard wonder strike! He just hit perfectly into the top corner giving the keeper no chance! That is defently pick of the night! I reckon a goal of the month contender!

With his all round team performance, goals & his wonder goal Mr Blue wins the Man of the Match Award for the night!

Thanks to everybody for playing and look forward to you all playing again next week!

Man of the Match - Obesia Blue

Last edited by RuffianStew on Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:32 pm; edited 9 times in total

- Follow me on Twitter @RuffianStew -
http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

2 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 4th August on Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:42 pm

Darkestfrost

RuffiansFC GoalKeeper
Signj me up buddy

3 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 4th August on Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:03 pm

Mad Hans Gruber

RuffiansFC Player
Will be on at some point not sure how late, but at some point for sure. Will try and not have a shocker again like last week, lol.

4 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 4th August on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:32 pm

X x em x X

Yes please Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

5 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 4th August on Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:47 am

cookies n footy

I'm in

6 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 4th August on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:34 am

RaingodZippo

RuffiansFC Player
Count Me in

7 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 4th August on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:50 am

Nash Effect

RuffiansFC Player
im in stew

8 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 4th August on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:17 am

Stucowie

RuffiansFC Player
Im in

9 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 4th August on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:51 pm

BigAndiD

RuffiansFC Player
Im in, but i will be on a bit later.

10 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 4th August on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:03 pm

Wackybar8

RuffiansFC Player
Count me in

11 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 4th August on Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:46 pm

mikethemute

RuffiansFC Player
Will be on from the start if i can get my xbox to stop kicking me offline every 10 mins

12 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 4th August on Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:52 pm

Stucowie

RuffiansFC Player
I cant make tonight now Sad

13 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 4th August on Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:59 am

Nash Effect

RuffiansFC Player
Well played everyone last night, sorry about the last game my controler pack up on me

had to go and get a new from game this morning i will be back next week in good form i hope

14 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 4th August on Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:28 pm

RuffianStew

Ruffians FC Captain
Match Report

Another Weds night with Ruffian's FC. We had great fun even though most of the results were against us - some real heavy defeats but we had fun anyway!

We had 1 Win, 1 Draw, 1 game heading towards a win then they quit (Bloody Cheats!) and several loss's!

A massive thanks to BigAndiD, Mikethemute, Cookies n footy, NinjaNash, Wackybar, Darkestfrost, RaingodZippo & Obesia Blue for playing.

Everybody played really well and we had some good goals. Obesia Blue was our main source of goals for the night with 5 goals (Might be 6 but I lost count). Some how I nabbed 2 goals for the night - lucky I guess lol!

We also only had a couple of Red Cards which makes a change for us!

A special mention goes to Obesia Blue with a 40 yard wonder strike! He just hit perfectly into the top corner giving the keeper no chance! That is defently pick of the night! I reckon a goal of the month contender!

With his all round team performance, goals & his wonder goal Mr Blue wins the Man of the Match Award for the night!

Thanks to everybody for playing and look forward to you all playing again next week!

Man of the Match - Obesia Blue

- Follow me on Twitter @RuffianStew -
http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum