Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruffian's FC Goal of the Month - July (Closed)

+3
Stucowie
Darkestfrost
RuffianStew
7 posters

Goal of the Month - July?

Ruffian's FC Goal of the Month - July (Closed) Vote_lcap0%Ruffian's FC Goal of the Month - July (Closed) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Ruffian's FC Goal of the Month - July (Closed) Vote_lcap0%Ruffian's FC Goal of the Month - July (Closed) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Ruffian's FC Goal of the Month - July (Closed) Vote_lcap83%Ruffian's FC Goal of the Month - July (Closed) Vote_rcap 83% [ 5 ]
Ruffian's FC Goal of the Month - July (Closed) Vote_lcap17%Ruffian's FC Goal of the Month - July (Closed) Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Goal of the Month for July

Ok after last month's cracker of a goal that won June Goal of the Month comp by NinjaNash we start all over again and we will see who walks away with this month's award.

Any member of these forums can vote not just Ruffian's FC Players so get voting!

You get 1 vote so choose carefully as you can't change it after you have made it. You can select your own goals that you have scored if they are in the voting list if you want.

I have selected the 8 best goals I think that have been scored by Ruffian's FC players in the month of July.

You may vote for your own goal.

All voting has to be done by Friday 13th August (Spooky!) at 9pm.

Once you have voted please post below that you have voted - It's just so I can see who is taking part in this. You don't have to say who you voted for though but feel free to chat and comment about the goals below!.

Enjoy!!!

Goal 1 - Mad Hans Gruber scores maybe the pick of the night! A fantastic curved shot over the keeper from outside the area.

Goal 2 - A belter of a shot from Mad Hans Gruber! Great goal!

Goal 3 - Raingod Zippo finishes with a great half volley!

Goal 4 - A wonderful free kick scored by Mad Hans Gruber.

Goal 5 - A great chip from X Bulldog.

Goal 6 - X Bulldog dummies the keeper.

Goal 7 - What a goal by Raingod Zippo

Goal 8 - Mad Hans Gruber scores maybe the pick of the night - maybe the month! What a cracking goal!

Have fun voting guys & gals!!

pirat

Last edited by RuffianStew on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:50 pm; edited 4 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Voted. It was a close call but rain gods volley to the near post gets my vote. Basketball

Stucowie

Stucowie
RuffiansFC Player

Goal 7 gets my vote...

mikethemute

mikethemute
RuffiansFC Player

I voted. Good month for goals

Nash Effect

Nash Effect
RuffiansFC Player

raingod got my vote good goal mate

obesia blue

obesia blue
RuffiansFC Goal of the Season Winner

i didnt get chance to vote since i was at work Crying or Very sad but i wouldve gone for raingods second volley from the edge of the box

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Well thats it the Poll for Goal of the Month for July is now CLOSED!!

A massive thanks to everybody that voted!!

And by a landslide we have a clear winner which is our midfield enforcer known for his tough tackling it is our very own Brave Heart (without the dodgy Mel Gibson accent) - Raingod Zippo!

The goal was a real cracker. It was a volley from the edge of the box that was hit perfectly giving the keeper no chance! I'm thinking that Mr Zippo has some family links from Brazil with that sort of footballing skill!

Unlucky to Mad Hans Gruber who also scored a special goal that came in 2nd. But I think we all will agree that Raingod is this months deserved winner.

Raingod gets his goal put forward into the Goal of the Season Competition that is voted on in October.

Well done Raingod Zippo!

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

I don't know what to say...my old grandad Zico McMuckle whould be pure dead proud of me...and before you point out that I just swung my leg and hoped for the best...can I refer you to 1982...Seville...Dave Narey...we Scots can score spectacular goals (usually against teams who go on to hump us soundly ...see Dave Narey...Seville...1982 and RaingodZippo ... July 2010) Very Happy Very Happy

And of note - as pointed out on you tube Jimmy Hill calling that goal a toe-poke was why we invented a song just for him. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum