Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruffian's Fantasy Football Season 2010/11 - Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RuffianStew

Ruffians FC Captain
Ruffian's Fantasy Football - Season 2010/11 - Chat

Ok well the season is fast approaching and that means it is time to kick off the Fantasy Football!

This thread is for all things to do with the Fantasy Football League Season 2010/11.

So guys chat away!!!

pirat

p.s good luck as you lot are going to need it once Ruffian's FC gets going! (Thought I would throw in some smack talk to kick things off! lol)

- Follow me on Twitter @RuffianStew -
http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

BigAndiD

RuffiansFC Player
Bring on sunday...

RUBiX

I'm pretty happy with my team, just the goalkeeper causing me headache. I have settled with Gomes. Usually pick Everton's Howard but decided on a change this season.

SheriffPyewipe

RuffiansFC Player
know nothing of football, so just gonna pick names ive heard of that are as expensive as i can afford and see how i go.

seemed to work in the world cup.

RaingodZippo

RuffiansFC Player
I cannot believe it - I have managed to pick a squad completely made up of Scottish players - now it is a poo (hee hee forum changed that) squad but hey you know me Very Happy

Depth is a bit of a problem here as I have Craig Gordon out for christ knows how long and Gary Caldwell likewise out (not necessarily a great loss there).

Only other Scot in the Pemier League as far as I can see is James McArthur at Wigan, but I am OK in midfield atm. Shows how crap Scotland are when we can only get 16 players in the English Premiership. And on top of that I don't think half of them will actually get a regular game (Turner, Wilson, Hutton, O'Connor) - or play for clubs who will be at the wrong end of the table (everyone else except Darren Fletcher Very Happy ).

RaingodZippo

RuffiansFC Player
Did I mention I was left with 26.5 points...lol...if I win this then Scotland are on to win Euro 2012... Very Happy Very Happy

And pigs might fly... Very Happy

BigAndiD

RuffiansFC Player
lets hope faddy does the business for you

RaingodZippo

RuffiansFC Player
OK as Garry O'Connor has been farmed off on loan to Barnsley that leaves me with 2 Scottish strikers in the Premiership...so as he is eligible at the moment but can't be arsed making up his mind I am claiming Andy Carroll for Scotland until further notice.

(Andy, Fabio obviously doesn't rate you so give it up and follow your granny.) Suspect Suspect Very Happy

On a totally different matter and on another player in my team can I just say:

...Harry Redknapp...see I told you so...he is worth every penny of the £9million just keep him away from white powder Shocked Shocked Shocked affraid affraid Very Happy

Crap anterior ligaments for McFadden...I'm goosed

RuffianStew

Ruffians FC Captain
I have just posted up the latest league table from our fantasy football league.

We are now just over half way and it is really close and anybody can still win it!

I just don't ever seem to get my team quit right where I am 100% happy with with my transfers - I can never stop meddling with them and I am sure I have cost myself more points due to making that 1 to many transfers.

Below is my team from Game Week 25. Umm now who to bring in for Game Week 26?? lol

RuffiansFC

RuffianStew

Ruffians FC Captain
Ok so we head into the last weekend of the football. Who will grab the most points and walk away champion of the League of Ruff?

pirat

RuffianStew

Ruffians FC Captain

Ruff's Fantasy Football League

With the end of the English Premiership comes the end of the Ruff's Fantasy Football League. It was a close fought battle all season but we have a winner -

1. TheGoalMachines GoalMachine 1945 pts - Champion
2. RuffiansFC RuffianStew 1933 pts
3. Toliet Paper darren martin 1931 pts
4. WackyBar FC WackyBar 1872 pts
5. T-Bo Town Stu Cowie 1782 pts
6. Pattsun FC Obesia Blue 1715 pts
7. RUBIX ROVERS Rubix 1708 pts
8. Liverpool Legends X Bulldog 1667 pts
9. Mike's green army Mikethemute 1627 pts
10. Team Bunders Ian Bundey 1599 pts
11. PyewipeRebelArmy SheriffPyeWipe 1535 pts
12. And in 1st place BigAndiD 1468 pts
13. YNWA F.C Xx em xX 1329 pts
14. Raingod Rovers RaingodZippo 1251 pts
15. Team Nash NinjaNash 1197 pts

A massive well done to TheGoalMachine for taking the Ruff's Fantasy Football Title for the 2010/11 Season. Also a big thanks to everybody that has taken part this season I hope you have all enjoyed it as much as I have. Roll on August because the Ruff's Fantasy Football will be returning with a new Season!

Cheers

Ruff

RaingodZippo

RuffiansFC Player
Feckin Scottish numpties...c'mon somebody sign Craig Mackail-Smith for next season...and stop injuring my best players Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum