Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruffian's FC Fixture - Sun 29th August

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ruffian's FC Fixture - Sun 29th August on Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:58 am

RuffianStew

Ruffians FC Captain
Ruffian's FC Fixture - Sunday 29th August 2010
Ruffian's FC Needs You!!!!!!

Game - Fifa 10
System - Xbox 360
Date - 29/08/10
Start Time - 8:30pm
Finish Time - No set time
Places - Unlimited
DLC - No

Fancy taking to the football field and pulling on the Ruff FC shirt??

Special Note - We are not playing on our normal slot of Weds this week due to me being away so I have put up this extra night to make up for it.

We are playing in a different slot this week - it will be on Sunday 29th August at 8:30pm. If you can't get on at the start you can still join later.

Make sure you book a spot as it is becoming very busy on match nights now. If we have more than 10 then will split into 2 teams so everbody will get a game.

This will be your a chance to get a goal entered into the goal of the month comp for August - So sign up soon as possible!!

Post if you want to sign up for the night and book a spot on the team. If your not sure you can go on the subs bench.

Ruff FC
1. RuffianStew (Captain)
2. Raingod Zippo
3. Xx em xX
4. Darkestfrost
5. mikethemute
6. Wackybar
7. MadHansGruber
8. NinjaNash

Match Report -

Well Ruffian's FC was back and in fine form this week! Well 3 wins, 1 draw, & a handful of losses is what I would call fine form for us!

Ok here goes - 2 of the wins we had we went in the lead (2 nil in 1 of them & 5 nil in the other - yes thats right 5 nil up in the other!!) and they both quit on us! The other win I think we was dreaming but guys hold onto your hats - 7 nil win to us! Yep 7 nil! Strangely they didn't quit on us as that is the normal thing to do on Fifa 10 (except us!).

The 1 draw this week we was so unlucky not to have it as a win. We were leading for most of the match and in the 89th minute they got a scrappy goal! So close.

Also 1 of the defeats we was also leading for 90 minutes and some how they grabbed 2 goals in 2 injury time minutes - again we was so unlucky and so close to another win - thats football I guess!

The other defeats were quite heavy - less said about them the better but most the teams that did beat us used the usual cheap cut back trick. Except one of the teams I have to say were outstanding and their goals were brilliant (pains me to say it!).

A massive thanks to Darkestfrost, RaingodZippo, Wackybar, NinjaNash, mikethemute, Xx em xX & MadHansGruber for playing.

A big well done to Darkestfrost, RaingodZippo, NinjaNash, mikethemute, MadHansGruber & Xx em xX for all getting on the score sheet! There was some cracking goals scored tonight! Some how I managed to sneek onto the score sheet twice tonight aswell!

A couple of special mentions when it comes to the goals - Xx em xX scored a belter of a shot that on her return to playing from a few weeks away. MadHansGruber scored the most for the night and a couple of them were real peaches of goals too! But mikethemute I think scored the best of the night - A long range screamer that I am sure will make it into the this months goal of the month list this month.

Without our normal ANY player BigAndiD to run the show at the back mikethemute stepped up and took on the job and I have to say he played a blinder at the back - he really played well as Any and did a pretty good job of keep things tight back there!

As for the Man of the Match Award - I will give it to mikethemute for the stirling effort as the ANY player and his screamer of a goal and MadHansGruber also gets the award for his all round team play and his goal count for the night.

The highlights will be up for you to watch very soon so keep an eye on the Match of the Day section!

So thanks for playing ladies and gentlemen - See you all next week!

Man of the Match -
Mad Hans Gruber & mikethemute

Last edited by RuffianStew on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:40 pm; edited 12 times in total

- Follow me on Twitter @RuffianStew -
http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

2 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Sun 29th August on Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:31 pm

RaingodZippo

RuffiansFC Player
I'm in...but what will I do with my Wednesday night Shocked Shocked Very Happy Very Happy

3 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Sun 29th August on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:34 pm

RuffianStew

Ruffians FC Captain
RaingodZippo wrote:I'm in...but what will I do with my Wednesday night Shocked Shocked Very Happy Very Happy

lol get some league games in!!

4 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Sun 29th August on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:39 pm

Darkestfrost

RuffiansFC GoalKeeper
Might be able to make it. All depends on SHMBO! queen

5 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Sun 29th August on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:42 pm

Darkestfrost

RuffiansFC GoalKeeper
RaingodZippo wrote:I'm in...but what will I do with my Wednesday night Shocked Shocked Very Happy Very Happy
Cant we have a stand in coach for the night? It's my " HIGHLIGHT OF THE WEEK ". Neutral

6 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Sun 29th August on Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:19 am

RuffianStew

Ruffians FC Captain
Ofcourse you guys can - you just need 3 or more players. Feel free to go for it.

Just there will be no highlights, match report or man of the match but feel free guys.

I will still run this one for Sunday night anyway.

pirat

7 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Sun 29th August on Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:35 am

Darkestfrost

RuffiansFC GoalKeeper
Nice one ruffian!! 2 ruffians fc nights in a week!! Awesome!!!!

Yes I did just say AWESOME!!! lol!

8 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Sun 29th August on Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:15 pm

Nash Effect

RuffiansFC Player
i maybe able to make it tonight but would not get on till 21:00 ish i would say so hope to catch you later tonight and yes for sunday

9 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Sun 29th August on Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:36 pm

RaingodZippo

RuffiansFC Player
I'll be there - just coz Ruffian is watching Spurs on the tv doesn't mean we can't play... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Am I banned now boss? Wink

10 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Sun 29th August on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:46 am

Nash Effect

RuffiansFC Player
sorry guys i could not make it last night not having much luck this week

11 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Sun 29th August on Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:48 am

mikethemute

RuffiansFC Player
I'll be on a some point. not sure for how long though. Doing some overtime sunday morning so will be pretty tired.

12 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Sun 29th August on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:31 pm

RuffianStew

Ruffians FC Captain
Match Report -

Well Ruffian's FC was back and in fine form this week! Well 3 wins, 1 draw, & a handful of losses is what I would call fine form for us!

Ok here goes - 2 of the wins we had we went in the lead (2 nil in 1 of them & 5 nil in the other - yes thats right 5 nil up in the other!!) and they both quit on us! The other win I think we was dreaming but guys hold onto your hats - 7 nil win to us! Yep 7 nil! Strangely they didn't quit on us as that is the normal thing to do on Fifa 10 (except us!).

The 1 draw this week we was so unlucky not to have it as a win. We were leading for most of the match and in the 89th minute they got a scrappy goal! So close.

Also 1 of the defeats we was also leading for 90 minutes and some how they grabbed 2 goals in 2 injury time minutes - again we was so unlucky and so close to another win - thats football I guess!

The other defeats were quite heavy - less said about them the better but most the teams that did beat us used the usual cheap cut back trick. Except one of the teams I have to say were outstanding and their goals were brilliant (pains me to say it!).

A massive thanks to Darkestfrost, RaingodZippo, Wackybar, NinjaNash, mikethemute, Xx em xX & MadHansGruber for playing.

A big well done to Darkestfrost, RaingodZippo, NinjaNash, mikethemute, MadHansGruber & Xx em xX for all getting on the score sheet! There was some cracking goals scored tonight! Some how I managed to sneek onto the score sheet twice tonight aswell!

A couple of special mentions when it comes to the goals - Xx em xX scored a belter of a shot that on her return to playing from a few weeks away. MadHansGruber scored the most for the night and a couple of them were real peaches of goals too! But mikethemute I think scored the best of the night - A long range screamer that I am sure will make it into the this months goal of the month list this month.

Without our normal ANY player BigAndiD to run the show at the back mikethemute stepped up and took on the job and I have to say he played a blinder at the back - he really played well as Any and did a pretty good job of keep things tight back there!

As for the Man of the Match Award - I will give it to mikethemute for the stirling effort as the ANY player and his screamer of a goal and MadHansGruber also gets the award for his all round team play and his goal count for the night.

The highlights will be up for you to watch very soon so keep an eye on the Match of the Day section!

So thanks for playing ladies and gentlemen - See you all next week!

Man of the Match -
Mad Hans Gruber & mikethemute

13 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Sun 29th August on Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:31 pm

Darkestfrost

RuffiansFC GoalKeeper
Think I should get a mention for my public relationship skills! Cool Laughing

14 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Sun 29th August on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:36 pm

RaingodZippo

RuffiansFC Player
Questioning the other team's parentage and suggesting they place items in orifaces does not a PR make. Surprised Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum