Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 8th Sept

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 8th Sept on Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 pm

RuffianStew

Ruffians FC Captain
Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 8th September 2010
Ruffian's FC Needs You!!!!!!

Game - Fifa 10
System - Xbox 360
Date - 08/09/10
Start Time - 8:30pm
Finish Time - No set time
Places - Unlimited
DLC - No

Fancy taking to the football field and pulling on the Ruff FC shirt??

After last weeks fantastic match night we are back and ready for more!

We are playing on our normal slot of a Weds night.

Make sure you book a spot as it is becoming very busy on match nights now. If we have more than 10 then will split into 2 teams so everbody will get a game.

This will be a chance to get a goal entered into the goal of the month comp for September - So sign up & don't miss out!!!!

Special note - Due to this being mikethemutes last game before he has his big day and gets married and a few weeks off from playing Ruffian's FC we will be playing in his teams colours Plymouth Argyle to give him a good send off of his single life!

Also X Bulldog scored his 100th goal last week for the team and to celebrate this massive feat will play the remaining 3 weeks starting next week after mikethemutes week in X Bulldogs teams colours - Liverpool!

Post below if you want to sign up for the night and book a spot on the team. If your not sure you can go on the subs bench.

Ruff FC
1. RuffianStew (Captain)
2. Ninja nash09
3. mikethemute
4. Darkestfrost
5. Gnats
6. BigAndiD
7. x bulldog
8. Honest
9. MadHansGruber

Subs Bench/ Maybe
1. X x em x X

Match Report -

Match Report - Weds 8th Sept

1st off sorry for a few days delay in getting the report/highlights up on here.

As for the night it was cracker! Maybe not for the results but for the amount I laughed! Em had to turn the other TV up as she could not hear Big Brother over my laughing! (yes Big Brother I know lol but hey lol).

We played in a different kit from our normal Arsenal shirt - We become the mighty Green Army of Plymouth Arg in honour of very own mikethemute! We didn't quite do him proud but we sure gave it a good go and had a blast along the way trying.

We unfortunately didn't edge any nearer of our target of 50 wins for the season (Still 7 wins to go in 3 weeks) but we played some great football and didn't deserve some of the defeats we had.

We had a massive turn out again and thanks to everybody that took part!

The 1 result that stands out of the night was the 3-3 draw we had. we went 3-1 down and MadHansGruber got himself sent off we but pulled it back to 3-3 in the last few mins with a goal from *Cough* Me *Cough* lol but it was a cracking game and a brilliant team performance.

We had goals coming from all parts of the team - So a massive well done to the team.

Other stand out moments for the night were Gnats and Cookies n footy both missing open goals with style, BigAndiD's own goal, X Bulldog scoring a real cracker, Obesia Blue screaming at his player and calling himself a sloppy tart!, MadhansGruber & BigAndiD getting their marching orders mikethemute and BigAndiD pulling off 2 brilliant last ditch tackles when players were odds on to score!

Another thing to mention for the night is that we had a new player make his debut for Ruffian's FC - Honest - no no I'm not kidding Honest (sorry poor humour I know! lol. Honest360 played really well and grabbed himself a goal on his debut night.

Welcome to the team Honest360!

Lastly but not least we come to the Man of the Match Award. Everybody played really well but the winner stood out on the night for his all round performance but also he bagged the most goals for night. The winner is RaingodZippo! Also he still won't let me forget missing him off the goal scorers list for last weeks matches - So guys remember never cross our Scottish mad man - oops sorry mean star player! lol Also the well respected TV pundet Andy Gray called our very own Raingod "Unbalanced" lol not sue what he ment by that lol. Raingod played the best football on the night so the Man of the Match Award goes to RainGodZippo.

The highlights will be up very soon.

Thanks to everybody that played and see you all again next week.

pirat

Man of the Match - RaingodZippo

Last edited by RuffianStew on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:33 pm; edited 9 times in total

- Follow me on Twitter @RuffianStew -
http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

2 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 8th Sept on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:29 am

Nash Effect

RuffiansFC Player
im in stew

3 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 8th Sept on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:24 am

mikethemute

RuffiansFC Player
Haha no way. Didn't have to do that ruff.
You lucky people get to be sponsored by ginsters. Also my hair will match my shirt for once.
I'll be on usual time.

4 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 8th Sept on Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:50 pm

BigAndiD

RuffiansFC Player
sign me up for the "greeeen arrrrmy"

5 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 8th Sept on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:32 am

Stucowie

RuffiansFC Player
I'm hoping to be well enough for tonight, put me down as a maybe Smile

6 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 8th Sept on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:29 pm

x bulldog

Ruff's Fifa League Champion Season 04 & 05, RuffiansFC Player
Il be there Smile

7 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 8th Sept on Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:38 pm

RaingodZippo

RuffiansFC Player
All right my lovers... We hate the Pompey... Am I in the spirit yet? I'm in.

8 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 8th Sept on Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:59 pm

Darkestfrost

RuffiansFC GoalKeeper
I'm just glad to be getting out of the arsenal kit.

It made me feel dirty! tongue

9 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 8th Sept on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:02 pm

RuffianStew

Ruffians FC Captain
Darkestfrost wrote:I'm just glad to be getting out of the arsenal kit.

It made me feel dirty! tongue

oiiii lol Its coming back for Fifa 11!!!!!

lol

10 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 8th Sept on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:05 pm

honests360

I can play, just dont but can currently join the team via the search within fifa.

11 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 8th Sept on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:06 pm

honests360

Lets try that again, I can play, but at the moment the team has the maximum number of players.

12 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 8th Sept on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:09 pm

RuffianStew

Ruffians FC Captain
honests360 wrote:Lets try that again, I can play, but at the moment the team has the maximum number of players.

I didn't know that we had hit the limit - Thats ok I have just made some space so try and sign again.

I just cleared a couple of people off that signed along time ago but have never played.

So welcome aboard!

13 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 8th Sept on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:20 pm

mikethemute

RuffiansFC Player
Green army!

14 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 8th Sept on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:48 pm

Nash Effect

RuffiansFC Player
well played guys good fun again

15 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 8th Sept on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:30 pm

RuffianStew

Ruffians FC Captain
I had a real good laugh last night!

Thanks to everbody that played.

I will be posting up the Match report, Man of the Match Award and the highlights this Sat morn.

Thanks again lads!

16 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 8th Sept on Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:28 pm

RaingodZippo

RuffiansFC Player
A blast as usual guys - you can take the Ruffians out the Arsenal strip but you can't take the piss out the Ruffians...or they will hack you off the park and your 11-0 lead will end up 3-0, and you will get some "tips" from the Ruffian Spokesman DarkestFrost for your trouble... pirat cheers

17 Re: Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 8th Sept on Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:24 pm

RuffianStew

Ruffians FC Captain
RaingodZippo wrote:A blast as usual guys - you can take the Ruffians out the Arsenal strip but you can't take the piss out the Ruffians...or they will hack you off the park and your 11-0 lead will end up 3-0, and you will get some "tips" from the Ruffian Spokesman DarkestFrost for your trouble... pirat cheers

What a quote!! I just love it as it's so true! lol Great stuff Raingod!

Match Report - Weds 8th Sept

1st off sorry for a few days delay in getting the report/highlights up on here.

As for the night it was cracker! Maybe not for the results but for the amount I laughed! Em had to turn the other TV up as she could not hear Big Brother over my laughing! (yes Big Brother I know lol but hey lol).

We played in a different kit from our normal Arsenal shirt - We become the mighty Green Army of Plymouth Arg in honour of very own mikethemute! We didn't quite do them proud but we sure gave it a good go and had a blast along the way trying.

We unfortunately didn't edge any nearer of our target of 50 wins for the season (Still 7 wins to go in 3 weeks) but we played some great football and didn't deserve some of the defeats we had.

We had a massive turn out again and thanks to everybody that took part!

The 1 result that stands out of the night was the 3-3 draw we had. we went 3-1 down and MadHansGruber got himself sent off we but pulled it back to 3-3 in the last few mins with a goal from *Cough* Me *Cough* lol but it was a cracking game and a brilliant team performance.

We had goals coming from all parts of the team - So a massive well done to the team.

Other stand out moments for the night were Gnats and Cookies n footy both missing open goals with style, BigAndiD's own goal, X Bulldog scoring a real cracker, Obesia Blue screaming at his player and calling himself a sloppy tart!, MadhansGruber & BigAndiD getting their marching orders mikethemute and BigAndiD pulling off 2 brilliant last ditch tackles when players were odds on to score!

Another thing to mention for the night is that we had a new player make his debut for Ruffian's FC - Honest - no no I'm not kidding Honest (sorry poor humour I know! lol. Honest360 played really well and grabbed himself a goal on his debut night.

Welcome to the team Honest360!

Lastly but not least we come to the Man of the Match Award. Everybody played really well but the winner stood out on the night for his all round performance but also he bagged the most goals for night. The winner is RaingodZippo! Also he still won't let me forget missing him off the goal scorers list for last weeks matches - So guys remember never cross our Scottish mad man - oops sorry mean star player! lol Also the well respected TV pundet Andy Gray called our very own Raingod "Unbalanced" lol not sue what he ment by that lol. Raingod played the best football on the night so the Man of the Match Award goes to RainGodZippo.

The highlights will be up very soon.

Thanks to everybody that played and see you all again next week.

pirat

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum