Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Race Pro - Chat!

+2
Darkestfrost
RuffianStew
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Race Pro - Chat! Empty Race Pro - Chat! Thu May 07, 2009 12:11 am

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Just starting the chat off for Race Pro - The comp is coming soon! Very Happy

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

2Race Pro - Chat! Empty Re: Race Pro - Chat! Thu May 07, 2009 12:19 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Need to dust off the crash helmet and start getting the lap times down. Gentlemen start your engines!!!!!

3Race Pro - Chat! Empty Re: Race Pro - Chat! Sat May 23, 2009 9:00 am

Brutal Skynet

Brutal Skynet

Race pro arrived yesterday in the post and I have to say it wasn’t what I was expecting . . . . it was 1000 times better Very Happy

Having read the reviews I was prepared for the worst, what I got however is one of if not my favourite racing game on the 360.

Happy to say the least :cheers

4Race Pro - Chat! Empty Re: Race Pro - Chat! Sat May 23, 2009 9:19 am

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

RuffianStew wrote:Just starting the chat off for Race Pro - The comp is coming soon! Very Happy

And you have only scratched the top of the game wait until you really get into it!

5Race Pro - Chat! Empty Re: Race Pro - Chat! Sun May 31, 2009 7:31 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Aaargh Caterhams in Race Pro must be the most annoying cars in videogames since those mountain climbing things in an early Gran Turismo. They don't want to go round corners and don't start me on the AI drivers - are they all on a day out from Essex and think that braking is for cissies and geting your human opponent to do a 360 spin is great fun. Shocked Shocked Shocked Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Very Happy

6Race Pro - Chat! Empty Re: Race Pro - Chat! Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:46 am

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Looks like it's time to get my racing wheel out and put on my crash helmet for week 2!i

7Race Pro - Chat! Empty Re: Race Pro - Chat! Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:38 pm

faceinthecrowd

faceinthecrowd

RaingodZippo wrote:Aaargh Caterhams in Race Pro must be the most annoying cars in videogames since those mountain climbing things in an early Gran Turismo. They don't want to go round corners and don't start me on the AI drivers - are they all on a day out from Essex and think that braking is for cissies and geting your human opponent to do a 360 spin is great fun. Shocked Shocked Shocked Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Very Happy

with the Caterhams if there understeering your going into cornor to fast,key to these cars is the age old saying slow in fast out Very Happy

oh side note,new patch and dlc came out today Very Happy Very Happy

8Race Pro - Chat! Empty Re: Race Pro - Chat! Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:56 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Just bought the DLC and downloaded the patch - went to continue my career this evening - BANG - its gone, nothing there! Where the hell has it gone? anybody else lost their careers on here?

I have got to start all over again! All that time lost - not very happy and i was just getting into this game! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

9Race Pro - Chat! Empty Re: Race Pro - Chat! Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:24 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

this has happened to alot of people. Check out the racepro forums! It has been happening from day 1. I stopped playing the career mode until I know it has been fixed. Sorry to hear that it has now happened to you ruffian!

10Race Pro - Chat! Empty Re: Race Pro - Chat! Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:23 am

Brutal Skynet

Brutal Skynet

RuffianStew wrote:Just bought the DLC and downloaded the patch - went to continue my career this evening - BANG - its gone, nothing there! Where the hell has it gone? anybody else lost their careers on here?

I have got to start all over again! All that time lost - not very happy and i was just getting into this game! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Oh no what a nightmare, I had the update last night but didn’t play career I wonder if mines been wiped? Sad

11Race Pro - Chat! Empty Re: Race Pro - Chat! Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:54 pm

Brutal Skynet

Brutal Skynet

Nope just checked my career hasnt been wiped thank god

12Race Pro - Chat! Empty Re: Race Pro - Chat! Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:45 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Darkestfrost wrote:this has happened to alot of people. Check out the racepro forums! It has been happening from day 1. I stopped playing the career mode until I know it has been fixed. Sorry to hear that it has now happened to you ruffian!

Cheers mate - its just so frustrating!! Arrhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - hope it doesnt happen to anyone else. Glad yours was ok Brutal Very Happy

13Race Pro - Chat! Empty Re: Race Pro - Chat! Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:36 am

faceinthecrowd

faceinthecrowd

stew you think the dlc is worth it,ive a few points on my acc,some im holding back for bf1943, but should have enough for this

you know what forget it im buying it Very Happy

praying i dont loose career,at this point ive all cars unlocked Cool

14Race Pro - Chat! Empty Re: Race Pro - Chat! Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:51 pm

faceinthecrowd

faceinthecrowd

not sure if you guys know,but there is to dlc packks out now for RP

RACE Pro Pack 2 (WTCC 08 Pack) is also now on the marketplace for 560 MS Points.

Cars:

Lada 110 WTCC
Honda Accord Euro R
Volvo C30
BMW E90
Chevrolet Lacetti
Seat Leon TDI
Seat Leon TFSI
Formula Master

Tracks:

Estoril
Okayama

RACE Pro Downloadable Content 3 is now available as of today for your game. The Pack costs 800 Microsoft Points and contains 9 new cars with 49 skins and 4 tracks.

DLC size is 1.78GB

Cars:

Pagani Zonda R
Volvo Amazon
’71 BMW 2002
’68 Mini Cooper S
Volvo P1800
Opel Commodore GS3000
’73 BMW 3.0 CSL
’74 Chevrolet Corvette
’70 Chevrolet Camaro

Tracks:

Spa
Mid Ohio
Mid Ohio (alternative layout 1)
Mid Ohio (alternative layout 2)

ive bought pack 2,the diesel leon is a beast,only revs to 4000rpm,plenty of torque.

no funds atm for pack3 as much as i want spa

15Race Pro - Chat! Empty Re: Race Pro - Chat! Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:44 am

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

I missed these DLC coming out - Cheers Face for the heads up!

Are they worth getting does anyone know?

16Race Pro - Chat! Empty Re: Race Pro - Chat! Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:13 am

faceinthecrowd

faceinthecrowd

i'm enjoyig pack 2 ruffian,but as usual with RP there's a few problems, the volvos rear view mirror is messed up big time,in car view on the leon has a chevrolet badge on dash,and when playing online game hangs when loading races Mad .If only Atari had waited on simbin finishing the game,i have to say as much as i love RP when nfs shift/Forza3 are released i cant see it being in my disc tray much Sad

17Race Pro - Chat! Empty Re: Race Pro - Chat! Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:16 am

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

I agree with you - i really love this game and have had a blast but when the next round of driving games come out in the autumn i can't see me playing this much.

Good job the Race Pro Comp will finish next month & Dirt 2 & Forza 3 comps starting! Very Happy Very Happy

18Race Pro - Chat! Empty Re: Race Pro - Chat! Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:11 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ok the final week has come and gone and after the dust settled we have our Race Pro Champ!

The honour goes to LongJohnMcNasty! Or as we know him as LongJohnMcStig!!

Big thanks to everyone who took part - I also want to say sorry for the delay in wrapping up the final week. Been abit crazy at Ruffians Towers lately but all back on track now!

I just want to say a big thanks to everyone who took part in the comp. It has helped me plenty in planning new comps - I have learn't alot from it.

19Race Pro - Chat! Empty Re: Race Pro - Chat! Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:26 am

faceinthecrowd

faceinthecrowd

well done long john,i will have my revenge oh yes i will Twisted Evil Very Happy

Thanks ruffian for running the comp.had a good time setting those times

20Race Pro - Chat! Empty Re: Race Pro - Chat! Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:12 pm

BigAndiD

BigAndiD
RuffiansFC Player

i saw this going cheap, is it worth picking up?

21Race Pro - Chat! Empty Re: Race Pro - Chat! Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:05 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Yes. I still think the actual racing in race pro was better than forza. Plus the wheel felt better with it. But it hasn't got the spit and polish of forza 3.

22Race Pro - Chat! Empty Re: Race Pro - Chat! Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:34 pm

BigAndiD

BigAndiD
RuffiansFC Player

Darkestfrost wrote:Plus the wheel felt better with it.

check you out with the wheel, probably pick this up when i have finished forza.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum