Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruffian's Forza Competition Final Round-Up

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ruffian's Forza Competition Final Round-Up Empty Ruffian's Forza Competition Final Round-Up Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:08 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ruffian's Forza Competition Final Round-Up

Ok well the final lap has been raced on the Ruffian's Forza Competition. It has been running for nearly a year and I have to say was way more bigger & popular than I had planned for!

The winner in the end is no surprise but he totally deserves it - The Champion is Darkestfrost! He led from pretty much the start and only lost the lead when he was unable to take part in that week - he soon regained the top spot with some killer lap times that very few of us could keep up with!

So a massive well done to Darkestfrost - The Forza Champion!!

Also I have to say a massive well done to Faceinthecrowd for pushing Dark all the way!

Finally I have to say a massive thanks to everybody that took part! It was great fun to run and I hope you all enjoyed it!

I hope to see you all again in other competitions that will be going on around this crazy corner of the net!

The prizes are as follows -

Darkestfrost - 2100 Microsoft Points Card
Faceinthecrowd - 3 Month Xbox Live Gold Card

And lastly for the random draw winner we have the Forza Game Guide - RaingodZippo.

The Final Drivers Standings After Race Week 19

1. Darkestfrost - 3280pts - Winner!!!!!
2. faceinthecrowd - 3135pts
3. RuffianStew - 2715pts
4. BigAndiD - 1970pts
5. RaingodZippo - 1850pts ((Retired)Back out of Retirement)
6. Wackybar - 1655pts
7. Barber - 1385pts
8. Gingerninja83 - 1145pts
9. X bulldog - 1075pts
10. Leg of Time - 975pts
11. Longjohnmcnasty - 785pts (Retired)
12. Oli - 435pts (Retired)
13. Ninja nash09 - 360pts
14. ZR Liegh - 170pts
15. SheriffPyewipe - 120pts
16. Pres - 95pts
17. Led Idlert - 80pts
18. Theroadrunner - 75pts
19. daviddaz - 15pts
20. Stucowie - 0pts
21. ZR Hero - 0pts

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

ok change of plan for the final round prize draw winner - RaingodZippo was picked out randomly as the winner but he has already got a copy of the forza guide book and he has kindly said redraw the prize so I have and WackyBar's name was pulled out of the hat!

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

faceinthecrowd

faceinthecrowd

Congrats Darkest,and many thanks Ruffian, great fun doing this

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum