Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruff's F1 2010 - General Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ruff's F1 2010 - General Chat on Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:00 pm

RuffianStew

Ruffians FC Captain
Ruff's F1 2010 - General Chat

Just thought I would kick off a thread to chat in about anything you like to do with this Comp!

In a practice night of racing the other night this strange thing happened!

yes thats right I some how finished above Darkestfrost - one of our very own speed demons!!!

pirat

- Follow me on Twitter @RuffianStew -
http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

2 Re: Ruff's F1 2010 - General Chat on Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:57 pm

Darkestfrost

RuffiansFC GoalKeeper
Lap it up stew!!! Lap it up! lol!

3 Re: Ruff's F1 2010 - General Chat on Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:51 pm

Wackybar8

RuffiansFC Player
Just wondering how many of you guys are using a 360 wheel for f1? I am using 360 pad but was wondering if the wheel was faster? Thanks

4 Re: Ruff's F1 2010 - General Chat on Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:11 pm

mikethemute

RuffiansFC Player
I'm using a pad, wish i had a steering wheel.
On another note just raced bahrain again after my saved gamed currupted. Managed to win it in a virgin. Its annoying its either to hard or easy. i find it impossible to get anywhere without traction control on.

5 Re: Ruff's F1 2010 - General Chat on Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:02 pm

Darkestfrost

RuffiansFC GoalKeeper
Can we get an update soon please ruff! I'm chomping at the bit here lol!

6 Re: Ruff's F1 2010 - General Chat on Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:47 pm

RuffianStew

Ruffians FC Captain
Darkestfrost wrote:Can we get an update soon please ruff! I'm chomping at the bit here lol!

lol all done mate!

7 Re: Ruff's F1 2010 - General Chat on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Darkestfrost

RuffiansFC GoalKeeper
When's the next round due ruffty! Wink

8 Re: Ruff's F1 2010 - General Chat on Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:42 am

RaingodZippo

RuffiansFC Player
What happened to the results of Round Six Stew? And where is Round Seven? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

9 Re: Ruff's F1 2010 - General Chat on Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:03 am

RuffianStew

Ruffians FC Captain
RaingodZippo wrote:What happened to the results of Round Six Stew? And where is Round Seven? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sorry guys I now have them to post up and will do after work. So sorry for the long delay just been crazy lately but will have it all back on track soon- track - get it? Hehe ok poor joke I know!

F1 Will be going again very soon - I promise

10 Re: Ruff's F1 2010 - General Chat on Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:54 pm

RuffianStew

Ruffians FC Captain
Round 7 Round-Up

Round 7 - Is now all wrapped up and the points have been added to the overall Drivers and Team Leader boards for you to view.

Darkestfrost has managed to hold onto the top spot even though mikethemute took the top points for this round! It is very close in the Drivers standings between the top 2 places and either driver could walk away winner at the end of the season. Between 3rd place and 10th in the drivers table there is only 70pts and anybody could move up several places in just 1 week!

As for the Team Standings the top 2 teams have switched places after Round 7s points with Lameduck Racing jumping above DarkBar Racing in the standings but with only 5 points in it the World Championship has been truly blown wide open for either team to win it!

11 Re: Ruff's F1 2010 - General Chat on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:37 pm

RaingodZippo

RuffiansFC Player
RuffianStew wrote:Round 7 Round-Up

As for the Team Standings the top 2 teams have switched places after Round 7s points with Lameduck Racing jumping above DarkBar Racing in the standings but with only 5 points in it the World Championship has been truly blown wide open for either team to win it!

Ahem...I think you will find we caught up on them in week 7 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum