Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Round 1 - Montreal Grand Prix - Time Trial (Closed)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

RuffianStew

avatar
Ruffians FC Captain
Round 1 - Montreal Grand Prix - Time Trial

Round - 1
Round Type - Time Trial
Track - Montreal
Weather - Dry
Team - McLaren
Start Date - Monday 11th October
Close Date - Monday 18th October


Ok we are kicking off Ruff's F1 2010 Championship with a Time Trial. We are heading to Canada to take to the track at Montreal.

The 1st round is going to be time trial based. Using the time trial section of the game try to put down the best time you can around Montreal in the dry. The settings you use is up to you but just no rewinds which do show up on the Online Leaderboards so don't try and sneak a rewind in.

You can have as many goes as you like between the start time and the deadline of Monday 18th October at 8pm.

For this round everybody will be driving the McLaren F1 car.

You will earn points for yourself in the Drivers Championship and also along side your team mate in the Team Championship.

I will post up what points you can win here on Tuesday so you know what you can win points wise.

Post your times below here and you can post as many times as you like.

So all that is left to do is hit the track and get those times coming in!!


pirat



Last edited by RuffianStew on Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:05 am; edited 4 times in total


_________________

- Follow me on Twitter @RuffianStew -
http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Stucowie

avatar
RuffiansFC Player
Good choice of track!

Looking forward to this one cheers cheers

longjohnmcnasty

avatar
Ruff's Race Pro Champion
I'll start with 1:13:322.

ToonArmy




I'll start with 1:13:254

Stucowie

avatar
RuffiansFC Player
I'll start with 1:12:888

reme22

avatar
Ruff's Fifa League Champion Season 03
Stucowie wrote:I'll start with 1:12:888

DAMN!

Xtombo

avatar
01:15.056 First try hope i can catch up your dust is in my way.

Stucowie

avatar
RuffiansFC Player
Just done a 1:12.721..

Make that 1:12.555

1:12.155

1:11.856

1:11.655

1:11.589



Last edited by Stucowie on Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

Darkestfrost

avatar
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper
First time is 1:15.616 Crying or Very sad

New time 1:12.788 Smile

Another new time 1:11.955 Surprised



Last edited by Darkestfrost on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

x bulldog

avatar
Ruff's Fifa League Champion Season 04 & 05, RuffiansFC Player
1:12:848

Stucowie

avatar
RuffiansFC Player
Wow just checked the leaderboards and my time of 1:11.589 is in the top 100 in the world affraid affraid



Last edited by Stucowie on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total

mickyb(efc1987)

avatar
RuffiansFC Player
I got a 1:18.916 need shave some seconds hear lol well done StuCowie !!

The BlackMagpie


My best so far is 1:12:787

Stucowie

avatar
RuffiansFC Player
I love this track... although its so damn unforgiving on the black flags... lol..

the 2 corners that annoy me on this track... the right/left combo in sector 2 (you turn in, as you go under a bridge) and the last corner.. the kerbs on that chicane are like walls.... and theres been a couple of times I've been doing a monster lap (and I'm talking possible 1:10.xxx) I've fudged it on the last corner, and smashed into the wall after spinning...

The amount of times I've had to pause, go to garage, and then go back to track, because I've invalidated my current lap, AND the next lap!!! lol

Darkestfrost

avatar
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper
Stucowie wrote:I love this track... although its so damn unforgiving on the black flags... lol..

the 2 corners that annoy me on this track... the right/left combo in sector 2 (you turn in, as you go under a bridge) and the last corner.. the kerbs on that chicane are like walls.... and theres been a couple of times I've been doing a monster lap (and I'm talking possible 1:10.xxx) I've fudged it on the last corner, and smashed into the wall after spinning...

The amount of times I've had to pause, go to garage, and then go back to track, because I've invalidated my current lap, AND the next lap!!! lol
Snap with that last sentence! lol!

The BlackMagpie


Darkestfrost wrote:
Stucowie wrote:I love this track... although its so damn unforgiving on the black flags... lol..

the 2 corners that annoy me on this track... the right/left combo in sector 2 (you turn in, as you go under a bridge) and the last corner.. the kerbs on that chicane are like walls.... and theres been a couple of times I've been doing a monster lap (and I'm talking possible 1:10.xxx) I've fudged it on the last corner, and smashed into the wall after spinning...

The amount of times I've had to pause, go to garage, and then go back to track, because I've invalidated my current lap, AND the next lap!!! lol
Snap with that last sentence! lol!

Yep, you know when you're on a stonking lap so It makes you pack your pants into the last corner and either take it too slow or go flying off those kerbs

Stucowie

avatar
RuffiansFC Player
The BlackMagpie wrote:
Darkestfrost wrote:
Stucowie wrote:I love this track... although its so damn unforgiving on the black flags... lol..

the 2 corners that annoy me on this track... the right/left combo in sector 2 (you turn in, as you go under a bridge) and the last corner.. the kerbs on that chicane are like walls.... and theres been a couple of times I've been doing a monster lap (and I'm talking possible 1:10.xxx) I've fudged it on the last corner, and smashed into the wall after spinning...

The amount of times I've had to pause, go to garage, and then go back to track, because I've invalidated my current lap, AND the next lap!!! lol
Snap with that last sentence! lol!

Yep, you know when you're on a stonking lap so It makes you pack your pants into the last corner and either take it too slow or go flying off those kerbs

Lol I couldnt of put it better myself..you pull away from the right handed hairpin and this happens: you can see the ghost in the mirror and then you say to yourself... Right come on... Last corner, you can do it... ...... FOR FECK SAKE....ARGGHHHHHH!!!

RaingodZippo

avatar
RuffiansFC Player
The term "Outclassed Like a Little old lady driving her 1989 Honda Civic on a Sunday to church" would be the term which comes most easily to mind. Shocked Shocked

And while I am used to this scenario I think the number of late entry ringers in the comp is a serious problem the stewards need to look at Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

Lol - seriously - great times guys do I have to remove the anchor from my car or something. 1:16 something best I can seem to do - ie about half an hour slower than the speed boys. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Stucowie

avatar
RuffiansFC Player
After spending the last 3.5 hours doing amazing laps and blowing it on the last corner, I finally managed to beat my best time

Old time: 1:11.589
New time: 1:11.423

I'm happy with that! It currently puts me at number 75 on the leaderboards

Darkestfrost

avatar
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper
Going for another try tomorrow

Stucowie

avatar
RuffiansFC Player
Darkestfrost wrote:Going for another try tomorrow

Looking at your ghost mate,before I improved time, I was seriously certain that you were gunna beat my time... After the hairpin right, and down the back straight you ease past my ghost due to how you take that hairpin and I somehow got VERY lucky on the last corner and just seem to glide through it like a rocket, otherwise you would of beaten me comfortably....

I hate that last corner with a real passion!!!!!

ToonArmy


Stucowie wrote:
Darkestfrost wrote:Going for another try tomorrow

Looking at your ghost mate,before I improved time, I was seriously certain that you were gunna beat my time... After the hairpin right, and down the back straight you ease past my ghost due to how you take that hairpin and I somehow got VERY lucky on the last corner and just seem to glide through it like a rocket, otherwise you would of beaten me comfortably....

I hate that last corner with a real passion!!!!!


I hate all the corners but I agree the last one is the worst, mainly because you know leading up to it if you are ahead of your ghost, so you know you can blow it on this one single corner, I still have not got a good braking point.

Anyway not been on it since Monday so I am going to have to blast a few more laps in as most of you are a good 2 seconds faster.

g

Stucowie

avatar
RuffiansFC Player
ToonArmy wrote:
Stucowie wrote:
Darkestfrost wrote:Going for another try tomorrow

Looking at your ghost mate,before I improved time, I was seriously certain that you were gunna beat my time... After the hairpin right, and down the back straight you ease past my ghost due to how you take that hairpin and I somehow got VERY lucky on the last corner and just seem to glide through it like a rocket, otherwise you would of beaten me comfortably....

I hate that last corner with a real passion!!!!!


I hate all the corners but I agree the last one is the worst, mainly because you know leading up to it if you are ahead of your ghost, so you know you can blow it on this one single corner, I still have not got a good braking point.

Anyway not been on it since Monday so I am going to have to blast a few more laps in as most of you are a good 2 seconds faster.

g

Yea, that back straight towards the corner, gives you too much time to think about the corner!! hahaha

faceinthecrowd

avatar
1:15:954 all i can muster,and now for the excuses,her indoors insists i paint the fecking staircase and hall,no time to race Mad ,always next track Very Happy

Stucowie

avatar
RuffiansFC Player
Just done a 1:11.057 cheers

Although for some inexplicable reason, it hasn't saved my time to the leaderboards.. it still shows my old time, yet when I go to do the time trial, it has the new time as my PB...? Odd..

Anyway, here is a pic of the time



Last edited by Stucowie on Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum