Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 1st Dec 2010 - RFC Vs 360Gamercast

+2
aceplantman
RuffianStew
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ruffian's FC Fixture - Weds 1st Dec 2010
Ruffian's FC Needs You!!!!!!

Game - Fifa 11
System - Xbox 360
Date - 01/12/10
Start Time - 8:30pm
Finish Time - No set time
Places - 11
DLC - No

Fancy taking to the football field and pulling on the Ruff FC shirt??

This match night is going to be a re-match against 360gamercast.com's Fifa team who we played the last 2 weeks.

We had 3 more great matches against them with a 2-2 Draw, 3-1 Win and a 7-2 Win - The match highlights and match report to follow very soon.

With spaces limited to only 11 players it will be 1st come 1st serve for the 1st team places.

If you fancy playing post below to book your place but please only book a spot if your 100% sure going to turn up!

I will be picking who plays where for this match as it is more than just a normal match night. I will let you know where you are playing in the lobby just before the match.

If they only want to play a couple of matches again we will stay on to play normal random matches as we normally do after.

1. RuffianStew (Captain)
2. Darkestfrost (GoalKeeper)
3. X Bulldog
4. aceplantman
5. mrdaafies

Subs/Maybe

Last edited by RuffianStew on Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:48 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

aceplantman

aceplantman
RuffiansFC Player

I'm in. After my erratic defensive display last week I may move up field! Arrow

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

I can't wait!!!

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

After BigAndiD talked about our matches against the 360Gamercast last week on the CGUK podcast they seem to have taken offence - I have done some spying on their forum and noticed a few of the comments from them -

"I should be able to make it, i'm up for a scrap this time after hearing them boast about it on their poddy"

&

"Theyre boasting about it?? just wait till next time !! i'll hack more of the twats down lol"

hehe they don't know us very well lol having a scrap is our strongest point! lol

pirat

mrdaafies

mrdaafies
RuffiansFC Player

i'll take another extended lunch break for this one Smile count me in

mikethemute

mikethemute
RuffiansFC Player

I'll be on after 10 as always

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

RuffianStew wrote:"Theyre boasting about it?? just wait till next time !! i'll hack more of the twats down lol"

If there is any twat hacking going on it will be done by me Shocked Shocked Twisted Evil Or possibly Blue Very Happy

Last edited by RaingodZippo on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Oh by the way that means I'm in...obviously. Very Happy

mrdaafies

mrdaafies
RuffiansFC Player

thanks for the games. it was pretty laggy most of the time. at some point my guy wouldnt respond to the controller until like a second later. never had this on fifa10.. is this something you guys see as well?

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

mrdaafies wrote:

thanks for the games. it was pretty laggy most of the time. at some point my guy wouldnt respond to the controller until like a second later. never had this on fifa10.. is this something you guys see as well?
Your not alone! It happens to all of us from time to time. Game needs another patch badly!

mrdaafies

mrdaafies
RuffiansFC Player

thats a shame.

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Darkestfrost wrote:
mrdaafies wrote:

Your not alone! It happens to all of us from time to time. Game needs another patch badly!

Hope you enjoyed playing with this mad bunch mrdaafies - it's great to have you on the team and hope to see you in a Ruffian's FC shirt whenever you want!

I have that laggy problem at least one in four games I would say! Its so annoying!

Hopefully they will patch that problem soon along with the comms problem where some matches the whole team can't hear everybody and we have to switch to a party - which is ok if we have 8 players or under but on busy nights with Ruffian's FC its a real pain!

COME ON EA SORT IT OUT!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum