Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

RuffiansFC.TV - Weds 26th Jan 2011

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RuffiansFC.TV - Weds 26th Jan 2011 Empty RuffiansFC.TV - Weds 26th Jan 2011 Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:21 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

RuffiansFC.TV
Match highlights from - Weds 26th January 2011

These video clips were against random teams that we played.

Feel free to comment on any of these clips below.

Ok I have to mention that in this set of RuffiansFC match highlights we have 2 outstanding goals scored by 2 different players. I have managed to film both goals from more than one angle so the 1st set of highlights below are the 2 goals but from different views - Enjoy!!

Outstanding Goal 1

Baw Kickers MUST SEE Goal! Angle 1

Baw Kickers Goal from 2nd Angle

Baw Kickers Goal - 3rd Angle

Outstanding Goal 2

X Bulldog scores from the halfway line! YES thats right the halfway line! What a goal!

X Bulldogs Goal from a 2nd angle

And the rest of the highlights!

Darkestfrost with a top save!

Baw Kicker with a crunching tackle!

RaingodZippo with a brilliant headed goal from a RuffianStew cross

MickyB with a great solo effort! Good goal

A great headed goal by X Bulldog from a pin point cross from mikethemute

A great goal by X Bulldog from the edge of the box!

A fantastic goal scored against RuffiansFC!

That's all folks!

pirat

Last edited by RuffianStew on Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

2RuffiansFC.TV - Weds 26th Jan 2011 Empty Re: RuffiansFC.TV - Weds 26th Jan 2011 Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:25 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Nah goalies at fault with both those top two...nothing special. Shocked Shocked Shocked affraid

No crosses involved so of no interest to me. Although I think the goalie in Bulldogs one is a vampire who thinks the ball is made of garlic. Laughing Laughing

3RuffiansFC.TV - Weds 26th Jan 2011 Empty Re: RuffiansFC.TV - Weds 26th Jan 2011 Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:39 pm

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

oohh Touchy !

Do i detect some sour grapes, Cool

Bearing in mind you did win goal of the month with a goal scored when the keeper wasnt even in the box never mind in between the posts.

Hand back the trophey, or bulldog will never pass to you again Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum