Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi Guys. From iDavooo x

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi Guys. From iDavooo x Empty Hi Guys. From iDavooo x Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:34 pm

iDavooo x

RuffiansFC Player

Hey there guys im pretty new for the forum looking for new friends and also too take part in the fifa league, i would join the ruff fc team but i am in a pretty sucessful club.

2Hi Guys. From iDavooo x Empty Re: Hi Guys. From iDavooo x Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:37 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Welcome to the forum mate its good to have you aboard.

You have come to the right place for Fifa Leagues!

No worries about the Club but if you fancy a challenge from RuffiansFC to have a few matches against us some time - message me over Xbox Live and we will get something sorted.

Hope you enjoy it here!

pirat

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

3Hi Guys. From iDavooo x Empty Re: Hi Guys. From iDavooo x Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:42 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Welcome mate. You have come to the right place for meeting new friends. Everyone
here is a joy to play with and against.

*sniff* I'm welling up. I love you guys * sniff* lol!

4Hi Guys. From iDavooo x Empty Re: Hi Guys. From iDavooo x Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:04 pm

iDavooo x

RuffiansFC Player

RuffianStew wrote:Welcome to the forum mate its good to have you aboard.

You have come to the right place for Fifa Leagues!

No worries about the Club but if you fancy a challenge from RuffiansFC to have a few matches against us some time - message me over Xbox Live and we will get something sorted.

Hope you enjoy it here!

pirat

Yeah Stew i will try and set up a friendly with you's and thanks frost Smile

5Hi Guys. From iDavooo x Empty Re: Hi Guys. From iDavooo x Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:17 am

Awidiwo

HI EDWARDS!!! Twisted Evil

https://www.youtube.com/forshizzmynizz

6Hi Guys. From iDavooo x Empty Re: Hi Guys. From iDavooo x Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:23 pm

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

Hi M8
If Raingod Zippo PM's you about meeting up tell Stew cause he's been warned about that in the past. Laughing

Hook up that team game bud and i maybe see you on the park, im the guy that never shuts up.

Happy birthday Raingod

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum