Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - Jan 2011 (Closed)

5 posters

Goal of the Month January

RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - Jan 2011 (Closed) Vote_lcap0%RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - Jan 2011 (Closed) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - Jan 2011 (Closed) Vote_lcap10%RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - Jan 2011 (Closed) Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - Jan 2011 (Closed) Vote_lcap90%RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - Jan 2011 (Closed) Vote_rcap 90% [ 9 ]
RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - Jan 2011 (Closed) Vote_lcap0%RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - Jan 2011 (Closed) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - Jan 2011 (Closed) Player12

RuffiansFC Goal of the Month Competition
Month - January 2011

Game - Fifa 11
System - Xbox 360
Community Info - RuffiansFC
Poll Open - Sat 26th Jan 2011
Poll Closes - Thurs 31st March 2011 at 10pm

Now this vote is open to all of the Ruff Gaming Community members not just RuffiansFC players! So everybody here is welcome to have a vote!

I have been through the videos of our goals scored this month and have picked the best 5 scored by RFC players.

All you have to do to vote is watch the video clips below and then place your vote above. Please choose carefully as you only get one vote and you can not change it once your vote has been taken!

Feel free to use this thread to talk about the goals up for this months competition and it is up to you whether you want to post below your goal choice - you do not have to reveal your vote if you do not want to.

You can vote for your own entry if you have 1 listed for this month and if you want to vote for it!

The winner of this goal of the month award will be put through to the goal of the season in Oct 2011.

All votes must be placed by the deadline of - Thursday 31st Jan 2011 at 10pm

The Goals

Goal 1 - Obesia Blue

Goal 2 - Darkestfrost

Goal 3 - Baw Kicker

Goal 4 - X Bulldog

Goal 5 - X Bulldog

Happy Voting!

pirat

Last edited by RuffianStew on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2
The RuffCast Host & RuffiansFC Player

Baw's goal gets my vote!

http://www.twitter.com/themehwarrior

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Err...err...err...
There can be only one...I am too scared to vote for any other affraid affraid affraid

And it is the best anyway. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sorry Blue I'm the only one allowed to win Goal of the month with goalkeepers posted absent and Bulldog you win everything else Twisted Evil

And if it was for "Cheeky Bas***d" Goal of the month then Dark you would win hands down... Laughing

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

Just voted. Looking unanimous!!

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

I'd like to thank my mum, all the people behind the scenes and most of all the man without whom none of this would be possible our lord and saviour the almighty Santa Claus.

I thank you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum