Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

The RuffCast - Introduction

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The RuffCast - Introduction Empty The RuffCast - Introduction Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:54 pm

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2
The RuffCast Host & RuffiansFC Player

The RuffCast - Introduction Ruff_c11
What is "The Ruffcast"?

The Ruffcast is the official podcast of the Ruff Gaming community bringing you news, discussion and the community highlights every week!

Who's that talking?

Mostly me!

I'm Meh, 18 and I'm a student at Uni for the next few years. I'm an avid gamer and tech junkie in general but this is my first attempt at podcasting so please excuse the sometimes crap audio quality Laughing

We have guests on every week and are always looking for people to take part!

What's the Point of this whole thing?

Well basically it's a podcast for the community, we want it to have lots of input from you guys and make sure can get a dose of Ruff Gaming wherever you happen to be!

How can I contact you?

I suggest you follow @TheRuffcast for podcast info and any questions you have about the podcast. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to contact either myself or RuffianStew on the forums Very Happy

How can I listen to you?

If you have iTunes search for Ruff Gaming in the store or you can use this RSS feed to download the episodes directly.

Thanks for Reading!

http://www.twitter.com/themehwarrior

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum