Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eurogamer 2011 - Whos Going? And When?

+3
RuffianStew
The Mehwarrior2
PR1NC3
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eurogamer 2011 - Whos Going? And When? Empty Eurogamer 2011 - Whos Going? And When? Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:19 pm

PR1NC3

RuffiansFC Player

Ok guys just wanted to get an idea of how many of the ruff crew was heading to the eurogamer expo 2011.
I am planning to do the weekend so Friday afternoon, Saturday & Sunday.
Hopping we can get a good meet up at a nearby bar/food outlet, not pizza if you don't mind.

Also for those of you who are going if you can put info of your accommodation in the thread just to help any others with bookings.
So far I have found the hammersmith premier inn to be the cheapest but I have not been looking too hard. It was around £80 for a twin.
I am yet to research any bars in the area for a meet up so if anyone knows the area just pop it in hear. Looking forward to it!

Whos Going

Friday -

aceplantman

Saturday -

RuffianStew
PR1NC3
Xx em xX
Littleman LFC
X Bulldog
Darkestfrost
TheMehWarrior

Sunday -

http://www.woolacombepizza.co.uk

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2
The RuffCast Host & RuffiansFC Player

I'm making a weekend of it too, going down on the friday and going to the show on the saturday. I'm looking at accomodation now so I'll see what I can find Very Happy

http://www.twitter.com/themehwarrior

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

I am going on the Saturday with Em, Thomas and Rich (X Bulldog) so we will have to meet up. I want to try and get as many of the RuffiansFC team there so we can get a team photo for the site.

I know Darkestfrost and BigAndiD are going on the Saturday and I also think RaingodZippo is trying for the Sat as well.

pirat

Last edited by RuffianStew on Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2

I've managed to get a double room at Blakes just a few mins walk away from earls court for £51 per night. I've tried to get it back up for you guys but I can't seem to recreate the deal! Sad

5Eurogamer 2011 - Whos Going? And When? Empty Re: Eurogamer 2011 - Whos Going? And When? Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:53 am

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

The Mehwarrior2 wrote:I've managed to get a double room at Blakes just a few mins walk away from earls court for £51 per night. I've tried to get it back up for you guys but I can't seem to recreate the deal! Sad

Must've been a student rate only for Geordies Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

6Eurogamer 2011 - Whos Going? And When? Empty Re: Eurogamer 2011 - Whos Going? And When? Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:57 am

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

On the attandance front it is tuening in to a saga I am afraid.

There appears to be no way I can do what I did last year and come down for the day and given the costs involved and the cat sitting requirements of an overnight stay I am struggling.

However by the beginning of next week the Rail timetables will be available for that weekend so I will continue to be hopeful for now. Very Happy Very Happy

***EDIT***
Forget all that - flights booked and I will be there...if I can get from Luton and back to Stansted...lol well if EasyJet actually confirm my booking that is.

Just realised I hadn't confirmed this - I will be there on Saturday...getting train in from Luton (plan to anyway) and hopefully getting a lift back to Stansted.

Last edited by RaingodZippo on Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

So guys whos going and on which day?

I am there on the Saturday

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2

I'll be there on the Saturday Very Happy

EDIT: I'm driving down tomorrow and spending the day mooching around london. Saturday's all about the show and if I can find my headset I may attempt to record something for the Cast with the rabble Laughing

9Eurogamer 2011 - Whos Going? And When? Empty Re: Eurogamer 2011 - Whos Going? And When? Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:40 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

RaingodZippo wrote:On the attandance front it is tuening in to a saga I am afraid.

There appears to be no way I can do what I did last year and come down for the day and given the costs involved and the cat sitting requirements of an overnight stay I am struggling.

However by the beginning of next week the Rail timetables will be available for that weekend so I will continue to be hopeful for now. Very Happy Very Happy

***EDIT***
Forget all that - flights booked and I will be there...if I can get from Luton and back to Stansted...lol well if EasyJet actually confirm my booking that is.

Just realised I hadn't confirmed this - I will be there on Saturday...getting train in from Luton (plan to anyway) and hopefully getting a lift back to Stansted.
your welcome to hitch a ride back with us like last year if you want. We will have working satnavs this time...... Maybe...

10Eurogamer 2011 - Whos Going? And When? Empty Re: Eurogamer 2011 - Whos Going? And When? Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:21 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Darkestfrost wrote: your welcome to hitch a ride back with us like last year if you want. We will have working satnavs this time...... Maybe...

Thanks mate...will see you tomorrow and talk it over... might need to leave before the expo starts though to factor in the u-turns and sightseeing Smile

11Eurogamer 2011 - Whos Going? And When? Empty Re: Eurogamer 2011 - Whos Going? And When? Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:57 pm

Nash Effect

Nash Effect
RuffiansFC Player

I will be there saturday going to be good to meet you all

12Eurogamer 2011 - Whos Going? And When? Empty Re: Eurogamer 2011 - Whos Going? And When? Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:04 am

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

Just watched the footage Ruff put up from last year. Thats some funky dance moves Darkest cant half cut those shapes, Michael Jackson would be proud. Very Happy

Is that Mr Zippo I can see in the background ?

Have a blast chaps hope its a great weekend for you all

13Eurogamer 2011 - Whos Going? And When? Empty Re: Eurogamer 2011 - Whos Going? And When? Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:04 am

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Baw Kicker wrote:Just watched the footage Ruff put up from last year. Thats some funky dance moves Darkest cant half cut those shapes, Michael Jackson would be proud. Very Happy

Is that Mr Zippo I can see in the background ?

Have a blast chaps hope its a great weekend for you all
yeah! i taught mj eeverything he knows! lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum