Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wednesday the 24th of August

+2
RaingodZippo
mikethemute
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wednesday the 24th of August  Empty Wednesday the 24th of August Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:55 pm

mikethemute

mikethemute
RuffiansFC Player

Feel a bit cheeky doing this. But just wanted to post to make sure there will be some matches. As I've got the day off and will be on from the start for a change.

I'll be on most of the evening. So we'll start whenever.
Who else will be on?

2Wednesday the 24th of August  Empty Re: Wednesday the 24th of August Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:38 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Aye Aye stand in skipper...I will be there

3Wednesday the 24th of August  Empty Re: Wednesday the 24th of August Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:08 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

It's not cheeky at all mate! Thanks for setting it up Mike. I might make it on around 9:30pm but I might not just depends how busy I am (hoping to watch Arsenal match before i get online - i think AFC are heading for self destruct mode and proberly will crash out of Champions League - not much confidence at the mo lol).

So hopefully I will make it on at some point but if not have a good one lads and I will catch you all soon.
pirat

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

4Wednesday the 24th of August  Empty Re: Wednesday the 24th of August Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:55 pm

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2
The RuffCast Host & RuffiansFC Player

I'll be on as always, dust off yet another newcastle legend Twisted Evil

http://www.twitter.com/themehwarrior

5Wednesday the 24th of August  Empty Re: Wednesday the 24th of August Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:56 pm

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

Im hoping to be on at some point

6Wednesday the 24th of August  Empty Could I play too? Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:22 am

Simon8ken103

I am aware that I am new but if someone can add me I will be available to play tonight prob from 8:30-9:00 onwards.

I have sent a friend request to Stew but is there someone I can be invited by if he is unavailable? My GT is Simon8ken103.

Thanks

Simon

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum