Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ruff Rally - Round 1 (Closed)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Ruff Rally - Round 1 (Closed) Empty The Ruff Rally - Round 1 (Closed) Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:05 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

The Ruff Rally - Round 1 - Stages 1 & 2

Ok after a slight delay to the start of this new Ruff Gaming Competition we are ready to go! The format of this competition is very simple - all you have to do is try to get the fastest times on the 2 listed tracks below before the deadline. Simple really! Both times will be added together and whoever has the fastest time across both tracks will take the points for this round. You must post the times for both stages below and you can have as many goes as you like as I will only take your fastest times and ignore all your other times. All times must be posted below and be on the in-game time trial leaderboards so I can confirm your times. For me to check your times in-game I must be on your friends list on the Xbox 360 (if your not then send me a friends request).

To do your times you must do them in the time trial section of the game which is found in the single player section of the menus of DiRT3.

All times must be posted before the deadline which is Saturday 3rd Sept at 11am. I will post the final standings for round 1 and the points awarded in this thread below.

So to take part in Round 1 you MUST post a time for both stages 1 & 2 which are listed below.

Stage 1 -
Country - Finland
Track - Tupasentie
Type - Pro
Car - Ford Focus RS WRC or Citroen C4 WRC

Stage 2 -
Country - Norway
Stage - Kantvegen
Type - Pro
Car - Ford Focus RS WRC or Citroen C4 WRC

You may use any assist's that you want in these stages.

So guys all thats left to do is jump in those cars and get those times coming in!

Good Luck

Ruff

Last edited by RuffianStew on Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

2The Ruff Rally - Round 1 (Closed) Empty Re: The Ruff Rally - Round 1 (Closed) Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:04 pm

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2
The RuffCast Host & RuffiansFC Player

At Last!

Stage 1 - 2.33.985 is the best I could do at the moment.

Stage 2 - 2.46.111 2.41.937 cheers

http://www.twitter.com/themehwarrior

3The Ruff Rally - Round 1 (Closed) Empty Re: The Ruff Rally - Round 1 (Closed) Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:03 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

2:33.329
2:42.164
affraid

4The Ruff Rally - Round 1 (Closed) Empty Re: The Ruff Rally - Round 1 (Closed) Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:57 am

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

well thats my lot. am going on holiday today for about 10 days so good luck to all and get those times in. ( times faster than mine wont be counted ). lol!

5The Ruff Rally - Round 1 (Closed) Empty Re: The Ruff Rally - Round 1 (Closed) Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:35 am

Wackybar8

Wackybar8
RuffiansFC Player

Stage 1 2.43.309

Stage2 2.58.085

6The Ruff Rally - Round 1 (Closed) Empty Re: The Ruff Rally - Round 1 (Closed) Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:27 pm

PR1NC3

RuffiansFC Player

2:31.815
2:43.194

http://www.woolacombepizza.co.uk

7The Ruff Rally - Round 1 (Closed) Empty Re: The Ruff Rally - Round 1 (Closed) Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:14 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Round 1 - The Results, Points & Round-up

A massive thanks to everybody that has taken the time to enter their times into the Ruff Rally Round 1 - We have had some very fast times on the gravel tracks of DiRT3 - as you can see the top 3 drivers were so close it was down to a few hundredths of a second to decide the top 3!

Below are the times and points for Round 1 from both stages 1 & 2. Below is also the current overall drivers standings for the competition.

Round 1: Times for Stages 1 & 2

1. PR1NC3 - 04:75.009
2. Darkestfrost - 04:75.493
3. TheMehwarrior - 04:75.922
4. Wackybar - 05:01.394
5. RuffianStew - 05:03.035

Drivers Points for Round 1

1. PR1NC3 - 25pts
2. Darkestfrost - 20pts
3. TheMehwarrior - 15pts
4. Wackybar - 10pts
5. RuffianStew - 5pts

Drivers Overall Points Standings

1. PR1NC3 - 25pts
2. Darkestfrost - 20pts
3. TheMehwarrior - 15pts
4. Wackybar - 10pts
5. RuffianStew - 5pts

Round 2 will be posted up on Tues 27th Sept 2011

Ruff

pirat

Last edited by RuffianStew on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

8The Ruff Rally - Round 1 (Closed) Empty Re: The Ruff Rally - Round 1 (Closed) Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:14 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Wow! Top 3 times are pretty close. This is gonna be a battle royal! Lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum