Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

RuffiansFC - Season Fifa 12 - Sign up here (Closed)

+18
mmattys30
ICEMAND18
taz668uk
obesia blue
PR1NC3
reme22
g4ndu1f
Baw Kicker
x bulldog
Nash Effect
mickyb
DAVE AVFC
RaingodZippo
mikethemute
The Mehwarrior2
catbhoy
Darkestfrost
RuffianStew
22 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

RuffiansFC - Season Fifa 12 - Sign up here (Closed) Ruffia17

It is that time of year again that the Ruff Gaming's FIFA Online Pro-Club team grabs their boots and gets ready for the new up and coming season. Fifa 12 is now here and that can only mean 1 thing - A new season for RuffiansFC!

RuffiansFC is an Online Pro-Club on Fifa 12 on the Xbox 360. RuffiansFC was started back when Fifa 10 came out and we just had 5-6 players and we now have over 20 regular team members playing for the club.

The most important thing about RuffiansFC is that we are here to have fun and a laugh - NOT to take things too serious! Yes we like wining, we all like to win but if wining is top of your list then do not ask to join as we are the wrong club for you!

How do I get into RuffiansFC? Well if the above statement doesn't put you off joining then great. Do I have to be a good player? You might be the best player in the world but RuffiansFC might not be the club for you. I have built the club up over the last 3 seasons and we now have a great balance with-in the team of great characters and I will now be picky this season who I add to the team so not to mess up what has been created at RuffiansFC. So if your fun and want a laugh and to us it doesn't matter how well you play then post below that your interested and I will send you a private message here on the forum with further details. How I will work out if your a good fit for us is that I will put all on new members on a 2 week trial - not for skill but totally how you get on with the guys! If I think you get a long well in those 2 weeks then you will be made a full member.

For the team who played last year not to panic you have a place reserved. You still need to post below that you are in for this year. Once I have set the club up I will send out the invites to people who have posted below.

Fifa 12 allows you to have up to 32 members in your pro-club but so things don't get to crazy I will be limiting the squad to a smaller amount (not sure how many yet). This way the squad will all get a fair chance to play. Above is listed how many spaces available so to give you a clue if we are recruiting at the time you sign up.

Rulewise for RuffiansFC there isn't many but as you know the main 1 is to have fun but there is 1 other thing I am asking players wether new or old to stick to. It is that if you play for RuffiansFC then you must be happy to play anywhere and in any position. Because most people want to play up front and as we can't have 1 keeper and 10 strikers then I need to make sure everybody gets a crack in all positions. So to keep things fair as captain I get the final call on where people play. I will only really say anything if I think we are having problems with players not being fair hogging the better positions. So you might be our best striker but be prepared when called to have a few games at left back etc.

RuffiansFC - Season Fifa 12 - Sign up here (Closed) Cansto10

Phew glad that is all done - all that is left to say is post below and get ready for WE ARE RUFFIANSFC!

RuffiansFC - 2011/12
1. RuffianStew (Captain)
2. Darkestfrost
3. Catbhoy
4. The Mehwarrior2
5. mikethemute
6. RaingodZippo
7. DAVE AVFC
8. mickyb
9. Ninja nash09
10. X bulldog
11. Baw Kicker
12. g4ndu1f
13. reme22
14. PR1NC3
15. Obesia Blue
16. taz668uk
17. ICEMAN D18
18. mmattys30

Last edited by RuffianStew on Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:24 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Sign m up cappy!

catbhoy

catbhoy
RuffiansFC Player

Missed out last season, but not this one, sign me up please. I'm a good bench warmer. Very Happy

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2
The RuffCast Host & RuffiansFC Player

Hell Yes I'm in!

http://www.twitter.com/themehwarrior

mikethemute

mikethemute
RuffiansFC Player

i'm in. Can't wait for the new season

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

I'm in boss.

DAVE AVFC

DAVE AVFC
RuffiansFC Player

sign me up captain will be working to bring the blue afro with me afro

mickyb

mickyb
RuffiansFC Player

I will be signing the contract as long as I get a pay rise and my own dressing room Wink

Nash Effect

Nash Effect
RuffiansFC Player

im in to looking foward to it

x bulldog

x bulldog
Ruff's Fifa League Champion Season 04 & 05, RuffiansFC Player

I'm in can't wait to get going Smile

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

Im in Very Happy

Baw Kicker 3.16 says im ready to whoop some ass and stomp some mud holes

.... and take a shot at left back Cool

g4ndu1f

g4ndu1f
RuffiansFC Player

Sign me up man!! Dead keen to continue my form into fifa 12!!!

G4ndu1f

xx

reme22

reme22
Ruff's Fifa League Champion Season 03

Can i come back pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

PR1NC3

RuffiansFC Player

I'm in please!

http://www.woolacombepizza.co.uk

obesia blue

obesia blue
RuffiansFC Goal of the Season Winner

Time to roll up for the new season again. Sign me up boss

taz668uk

count me in pls Very Happy

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Not the best fifa player but I'm always up for a laugh, consideration?

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

When will this start?

19RuffiansFC - Season Fifa 12 - Sign up here (Closed) Empty hi Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:13 pm

mmattys30

mmattys30

add me please

thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Does the 2 week trial start on wednesday? I dont mind playing anywhere! Im not that big of a fan of playing up front too much pressure to score!

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

Pressure ?

Score ?

Some of us couldnt score in a brothel mate so dont sweat it ......................... Especially Raingod Zippo What a Face

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Haha ill chip in with a wonder goal now and again! Stick me in the middle of the park and let me break things up! (normally legs!!) whats the plan for tomorrow?

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Darkestfrost wrote:When will this start?

You been on the "juice" again? Or has the doctor prescribed extra strong halluscinagens for your back?

You've been playing for weeks cyclops cyclops cyclops drunken

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Baw Kicker wrote:Pressure ?

Score ?

Some of us couldnt score in a brothel mate so dont sweat it ......................... Especially Raingod Zippo What a Face

Scoring is for amateurs...ask Stew cherry cherry cherry

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

RaingodZippo wrote:
Baw Kicker wrote:Pressure ?

Score ?

Scoring is for amateurs...ask Stew cherry cherry cherry

Scoring whats that? lol it's all about falling offside isn't? the more times the little men on the line waves his flag we win don't we? Laughing Laughing

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum