Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruff Night - Forza 4 - Tues 13th Dec 9pm

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ruff Night - Forza 4 - Tues 13th Dec 9pm Empty Ruff Night - Forza 4 - Tues 13th Dec 9pm Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:21 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ruff Night Gamernight

Game - Forza 4
Date, Day & Time - Tues 13th Dec 9pm Onwards
System - Xbox 360
Places - 16
Host - RaingodZippo

Any Ruff Racing drivers fancy a few races this Tues? Or any of the other modes Forza 4 has to offer. After the last few weeks fantastic turn outs for the Forza 4 Ruff Night and some epic racing action including the "Hairdressers 500 GP" we will be going for some more of the same action on Forza!

RaingodZippo has kindly stepped forward to host the Forza night for me as I am not 100% sure what time I will be getting online. Post below if you would like to take part in this Ruff Night and RaingodZippo will set the room up and send invites out to the guys who have posted below.

1. RaingodZippo

Maybe - Pit Lane
1. RuffianStew

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter to get all the latest info from Ruff Gaming and RuffiansFC!
Follow @RuffGaming, @RuffiansFC and @RuffGamingTV

Last edited by RuffianStew on Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

I should be around.

I'll just check my diary.........yep. All clear! jocolor

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

I shld be there