Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

PokerPals inspired Lamborghini

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PokerPals inspired Lamborghini on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:24 pm

pgtips77

inspired by the ios game Pokerpals Very Happy

2 Re: PokerPals inspired Lamborghini on Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:45 pm

PR1NC3

RuffiansFC Player
Constantly amazed by your car designs. Amazing.

http://www.woolacombepizza.co.uk

3 Re: PokerPals inspired Lamborghini on Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:14 pm

pgtips77

not sure how it happened, but Aspyr Media got wind of my design, and tweeted the link to here on twitter. Hence the high view rate, hopefully a bit of exposure for Ruff Gaming too Very Happy

Thanks for the kind remarks, its just something i like doing when im listening to podcasts or dont really want to game. This design took me about 2 hours on Wednesday. I wanted to add more poker chips to the car, thought it didnt look quite complete but havent got round to it yet.

Cheers PG

4 Re: PokerPals inspired Lamborghini on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:04 pm

RuffianStew

Ruffians FC Captain
PR1NC3 wrote:Constantly amazed by your car designs. Amazing.

I 2nd that! Cracking designs - they really do look great!

pgtips77 wrote:Thanks for the kind remarks, its just something i like doing when im listening to podcasts or dont really want to game. This design took me about 2 hours on Wednesday. I wanted to add more poker chips to the car, thought it didnt look quite complete but havent got round to it yet.

Cheers PG

Only 2 hours! Crikey I think if I spent a month on a design it still would look like a 2 year olds attempt.

pgtips77 wrote:not sure how it happened, but Aspyr Media got wind of my design, and tweeted the link to here on twitter. Hence the high view rate, hopefully a bit of exposure for Ruff Gaming too Very Happy

Thats really great as all exposure really helps and It is a plesure to have such top designs shown off here at Ruff gaming!

Awesome work PG tips!

pirat

- Follow me on Twitter @RuffianStew -
http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum