Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Euro Ruffs 2012 - The Final

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Euro Ruffs 2012 - The Final Empty The Euro Ruffs 2012 - The Final Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:37 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

The Euro Ruff's 2012 - Grand Finale

After 4 weeks and 32 matches we have our winner of The Euro Ruff's 2012!

- Champion -
X Bulldog
Italy

First of all I have to say what a cracking tournament this turned out to be!

It was fun from start to finish - from the 1st live draw we held over video chat on Skype to the group games with the managers banter to the thrills of the knockout stages ending up with an epic of a final!

I want to thank all 16 players that took part in this competition. From beginning to the end it was played in great spirit and in a fun atmosphere making it one of the best competitions we have run here at

Ruff Gaming - So a massive thanks to all!

Once all the group, quarter and semi final matches had been played we had our 2 finalists for the final match of The Euro Ruff's 2012.

X Bulldog Vs Rossildinio

And what a final it was!

It was a cracking match that was a real scrappy battle and with X Bulldog taking the lead and Rossildinio pegging him back 3 times and at the final whistle it was 3-3! After a small mix up with settings it was agreed that a rematch would take place. The rematch was an even more of a tight game and in the end

X Bulldog sneaked it 1-0 to take the title. Rossildinio was very unlucky as he pushed the pre-tournament favourite all the way to the end and X Bulldogs winning goal came late in the match in the 86th minute.

I have to say that Rossildinio was very unlucky and also a massive well done to X Bulldog for wining!

X Bulldog wins himself along side his title he gets a prize of 400ms points and a place in the hallowed

Ruff Gaming Hall of Fame!

Massive thanks to everybody that took part

It was great fun

Cheers

Ruff

p.s Feel free to comment below anything you want to do with the Euro Ruff's

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

2The Euro Ruffs 2012 - The Final Empty glad its over Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:14 pm

rossildinio

rossildinio
Trials Evo Hall of Famer

I had a blast with the euro ruffs and the banter on twitter with a few of my opponents!

X bulldog won it fair and square and now has target on his back for the next competition!

Cheers for the games lads!

http://thetonfc.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum