Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruff 1 F1 Championship - Drivers Please Read

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ruff 1 F1 Championship - Important Info

I want to ask the remaining drivers of the Ruff 1 F1 2014 Championship how they want the competition to move forward.

Basically we are just over half way through the seasons schedule and we have had 3/4's of the drivers drop out. My thinking is maybe finish the competition early not only because of the amount of drivers left but we are approaching the busiest time of the gaming year approaching fast including Destiny just over a week away and I know lots of the drivers will prefer to be getting into their new games.

The other reason I'm leaning towards finishing the competition early is that the guys that have kindly helped me host and organise race nights are struggling to be on for the race nights including me as now my copy of F1 2012 isn't reading in my 360 and Wombles 360 disc drive dieing to name just 2.

The list if drivers below -

RuffianStew - Retired - F1 Disc Dead
Womble - Retired - 360 Died
Iceman - Retired - 360 Playing Up

theTaffman - Still Running
MiketheMute - Still Running
LFC Recon - Still Running

TheMehwarrior - Retired
RaingodZippo - Retired

Name Incorrect - Still Running
PGtips - Retired
Terraform - Still Running
Wackybar - Retired - 360 Died
Booster
J Rambo - Still Running - If Internet Holds

I think I have that all correct - let me know if I got any of the above info wrong.

I think we will agree that MiketheMute will be the champion at the end of the season wether we finish early or run the full season - and a worthy champion too!

So the remaining drivers (in green) can decide how to take things forward.

Choice 1 - We finish the competition as we stand now.

Choice 2 - One more race is held just to round of the season but the race will have to be hosted by a driver in green and also record the results and get them to me.

Choice 3 - Finish the season as planned with the drivers that are left in the competition (in green) but the race will have to be hosted by a driver in green and also record the results and get them to me.

So the choice is yours and can you post your views soon as possible below. Once everybody has posted their view I will let you all know my final decision.

I hope this ok but the last thing I want is a Ruff Gaming competition dragging on and boring people.

Whatever choice is taken regarding the comp I will of course post all the results and points up and finish/record the completion correctly here at Ruff a Gaming.

I would like to thank Womble, Iceman and Terraform for hosting and helping with this competition.

We will hold other F1 comps in the future this isn't the end if them.

A massive thank you to all of the drivers who have taken part.

Cheers

Ruff

Last edited by RuffianStew on Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Here is Name Incorrect's view he posted on Twitter -

"I don't mind at all Mike would have won it to be honest,hope it comes to one soon"

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Both J Rambo and theTaffman messaged me via twitter to say they are happy with the Championship ending early.

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM
Ruff's Trials Evo Champion

I haven't retired from the competition??? I've not missed a race. That said I'm happy to finish early. But if it keeps going I'm happy to continue.
i'm not a quitter Razz

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Although my 360 is back up and running I feel I've lost too much ground in the championship to be competitive anymore so yeah I've retired lol. So I'm happy with the championship ending now and mike being crowned the winner

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

T3RRAF0RM wrote:I haven't retired from the competition??? I've not missed a race. That said I'm happy to finish early. But if it keeps going I'm happy to continue.
i'm not a quitter Razz

Oops sorry you was meant to be marked as still running - teach me for doing the post on my iPhone instead of my laptop.

Sorry mate

thetaffman

thetaffman

Maybe go out on a high next week at Monza, winner takes all!! (except Mike is technically the winner!)

pgtips77

pgtips77

I only "quit" as i had nobody to "race" against.

The guys left in are out of my league. Was good when we had a full grid

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum