Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruff's Gamerscore Challange - General Chat

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ruff's Gamerscore Challange - General Chat Empty Ruff's Gamerscore Challange - General Chat Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:32 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ruff's Gamerscore Challange - General Chat

This is a section for you guys and gals to chat all things to do with the Gamerscore Challange!

Have fun Very Happy

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

catbhoy

catbhoy
RuffiansFC Player

cheers ruffian for organising this comp it should be a hoot...... Very Happy

SheriffPyewipe

SheriffPyewipe
RuffiansFC Player

got me first 200gs today

catbhoy

catbhoy
RuffiansFC Player

1400gs in a week, ChefAlan great effort.

SheriffPyewipe

SheriffPyewipe
RuffiansFC Player

so far entrants to the gamerscore competition have earned a whopping 49412 gamerscore affraid . with just over 3 weeks left till the end, how much more can be scored.

BigAndiD

BigAndiD
RuffiansFC Player

holy crap, that is a ton of points.

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Crikey I have just had a good look through this weeks Gamerscore round-up and Beezelbug increased his lead with a massive effort by scoring 1760G this week - Yep thats right 1760G in 1 week!

Well done Beezelbug!

Overall we have achieved a collective 53217G since starting on the 17th of September!

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Just had a good look through this weekly points round up and SheriffPyewipe has racked up a massive 1290G this week! Thats a mental amount of points for 7 days!

lol compare that to my massive 15G this week! Embarassed

I better pull my socks up if I want to catch BigAndiD and mikethemute just ahead of me!

pirat

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ruff's Gamerscore Challenge - The Final Results

Ok well after a slight delay in getting these results posted up I have now got round to finishing them. There are some amazing totals racked up by you guys and a really big well done and thank you to everybody that took part!

I think we all knew who the winner would be in the last few weeks but the top 2 were close in the end.

So a massive well done to Beezelbug for racking up a massive gamerscore in the time period of the competition - he earned 11630GS and SheriffPyewipe came in 2nd place with also a giant score of 10418GS.

The Champion isBeezelbug & wins himself a 1 Month Xbox Live Gold Card code for taking the top spot and I think we would all agree he was a worthy winner!

SheriffPyewipe for his 2nd place and also his fantastic help in doing the weekly totals of the competition over the past few months he also will receive a 1 Month Xbox Live Gold Card code!

The final totals of the Gamerscore Competition

1. BeezelBug - 11630 GS
2. SheriffPyewipe - 10418 GS
3. Xx M1N7Y xX - 6935 GS
4. Chef-Alan - 6455 GS
5. catbhoy - 4950 GS
6. Wackybar8 - 3545 GS
7. BigAndiD - 3240 GS
8. mikethemute - 3205 GS
9. RuffianStew - 3086 GS
10. NinjaNash - 1815 GS
11. Darkestfrost - 1630 GS
12. RaingodZippo - 1509 GS
13. X Bulldog - 1360 GS
14. El Jadius - 1075 GS
15. Rubix - 960 GS
16. Obesia Blue - 630 GS
17. X x em x X - 565 GS

We also had a overall Gamerscore of 63008! Not bad going Ladies & Gentlemen!

Everybody will receive some R.O.G points for entering - This part of the site will be going live very soon and will become more clear then.

Once again a massive thanks to everybody that took part and I will be doing this again in a few months - Hope to see you all again!

Cheers

Ruff

pirat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum