Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 10 - Round 2 - Full Details

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Season 10 - Round 2 - Full Details Empty Season 10 - Round 2 - Full Details Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:34 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Season 10 - Round 2 - Full Details Main_s24
Season 10 - Round 2

So Season 10 of Ruff's Fifa League moves onto Round 2!

The top 2 teams from each of the round 1 leagues now step forward into the 2nd round of the competition
(You can see the 10 players below that have progressed from round 1).

The format for this round is 1 league with the 10 players and everybody will play everybody only once this time (even though the league settings are set to play 2 matches you only play ONE match - If you play the 2nd match it will Not count!). We will be using the in-game league format again(the same as round 1). The match halves are set for 5 minutes each way and it is the same as before with 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw and 0 points for loss.

Once you have signed up in-game you can get playing your matches and all games have to be played by the deadline of Sunday 23rd September @11pm - no later! There will be no extensions to the deadline. Any un-played matches will be lost points and could cost your progress into the next round!

Once the deadline has passed the top 4 teams will progress to the semi-finals and the bottom 6 teams will go out of the competition.

If any teams are on level points after the deadline then the same rules that we used in round 1 apply. The team that has played the most matches out of the 2 teams will go through and if both teams have played the same amount it will then go to goal difference.

The Round 2 Players Are:
WackyBar
Splatty
The Bad Unicorn
MiketheMute
LFC Recon
X Bulldog
Obesia Blue
WINDY B0WELS
Nicko2000
TheMehWarrior

(Tonyboy316 did qualify but is unable to play due to being away on holiday so as Mehwarrior was 3rd in his group he will be taking his place).

The details the above need to sign up to the league are -
League Name - Ruff League Round 2
Password - a123a

Use the same teams as you used for Round 1!

Once you have played a round 2 match please post the results in the thread next to this one marked "Season 10 - Round 2 - Post Results Here"
Only 1 player from the match needs to post it up but if it isn't posted
in that section of the forum it will NOT count!

So soon as you have read all of the above and you have used the details to sign up in-game you can start playing your matches! If you need any help organising your matches give me a shout and I will see what I can do.

Any questions about round 2 then post them below!

Cheers

Ruff

Last edited by RuffianStew on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:46 pm; edited 5 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

2Season 10 - Round 2 - Full Details Empty Re: Season 10 - Round 2 - Full Details Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:47 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ok I know I said I wouldn't but I have extended the Round 2 deadline until Sunday 23rd Sept @ 9pm and there will be no more extensions!

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum