Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Payday 2 Co-op Partners wanted!

+5
RuffianStew
catbhoy
pgtips77
ICEMAND18
The Mehwarrior2
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Payday 2 Co-op Partners wanted! Empty Payday 2 Co-op Partners wanted! Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:36 pm

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2
The RuffCast Host & RuffiansFC Player

For those who haven't heard of Payday, it's a co-op FPS centered around 4 armed criminals taking part in a number of robberies and various nefarious activities. Lots of Customization and character progression plus a whole heap and shoot-em-up action!  The original was PC only but the new one is being released on August 16th on consoles too. Plus it's cheap! Amazon have it for £22.99 and I've pre-ordered it through them

I'm looking forward to it and It'll be great to play through with other Ruff gamers Very Happy

http://www.twitter.com/themehwarrior

2Payday 2 Co-op Partners wanted! Empty Re: Payday 2 Co-op Partners wanted! Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:25 pm

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Pg and catbhoy were talking about this the other night I might have to invest!

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

3Payday 2 Co-op Partners wanted! Empty Re: Payday 2 Co-op Partners wanted! Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:14 am

pgtips77

pgtips77

yes i have pre - ordered. if you need a getaway driver, count me in, i have no team mates as off yet Embarassed 

4Payday 2 Co-op Partners wanted! Empty Re: Payday 2 Co-op Partners wanted! Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:58 pm

catbhoy

catbhoy
RuffiansFC Player

been playing payday on the PC, loving it, so day one purchase for me clown 

5Payday 2 Co-op Partners wanted! Empty Re: Payday 2 Co-op Partners wanted! Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:47 am

xo lfc recon xo

xo lfc recon xo

I will do it aswell if there is a space pre-ordered my copy tonight

6Payday 2 Co-op Partners wanted! Empty Re: Payday 2 Co-op Partners wanted! Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:17 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Count me in I've just preordered this!!

Now lets rob some banks Ruff style!!!!

pirat 

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

7Payday 2 Co-op Partners wanted! Empty Re: Payday 2 Co-op Partners wanted! Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:22 am

xo lfc recon xo

xo lfc recon xo

RuffianStew wrote:Count me in I've just preordered this!!

pirat 
i completely agree time to become rich

8Payday 2 Co-op Partners wanted! Empty Re: Payday 2 Co-op Partners wanted! Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:58 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

pirat 
So you are all going to rush down the bank line and have a security guard flag you offside then Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

9Payday 2 Co-op Partners wanted! Empty Re: Payday 2 Co-op Partners wanted! Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:12 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Haven't managed to pick it up. Sad

10Payday 2 Co-op Partners wanted! Empty Re: Payday 2 Co-op Partners wanted! Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:21 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

RaingodZippo wrote:

pirat 
So you are all going to rush down the bank line and have a security guard flag you offside then Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Lol that's quality!! (Probably to true though!) pirat

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

11Payday 2 Co-op Partners wanted! Empty Re: Payday 2 Co-op Partners wanted! Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:04 pm

thetaffman

thetaffman

I've seen my bro play it on the pc and it does look rather fun, might get it this week as its only 25 in Asda

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum