Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ruff Track Day Championship - Season 1 - Sign Up

+8
ICEMAND18
daviddaz
RuffianStew
Wackybar8
Darkestfrost
mikethemute
pgtips77
RaingodZippo
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

The Ruff Track Day Championship - Season 1 - Sign Up Main_s13
The Ruff Track Day Championship - Sign Up

Welcome to The Ruff Track Day Championship - Season 1!

Ruff Gamer - T3RRAF0RM is organising and hosting this competition that is slightly different to our normal racing championships using Shift 2 on the Xbox 360! This competition is made up of 2 cups - The Caterham Cup and the Porsche Cup with a winner for each and then we will have the overall winner of the championship. All drivers will be using the same cars as each other so this is really going to be down to the drivers skill on the track as everybody will be on a level playing field!

Check out the fantastic preview video PGtips has produced!

Our newest competition will be using Shift 2 on the Xbox 360 and will be starting Thursday 5th September. The 2 cars to be used for this competiton will be Caterham Superlight R500 and the Porsche 911 GT3 RSR 2009. The races for this championship will be slightly shorter than some of our other competitions we have held but this will allow us to hold 3 races on each race night and have more variation in the tracks we use (Also using tracks we haven't raced before due to not being in Forza 4).

This championship will last for 4 weeks and held on a Thurs night (5th Sept being the 1st round) with the race starting at 10pm but we will be having a practice session before each race starting at 9pm.

The scoring will be for each race as follows -

1. 80 pts
2. 75 pts
3. 70 pts
4. 65 pts
5. 60 pts
6. 55 pts
7. 50 pts
8. 45 pts
9. 40 pts
10. 35 pts
11. 30 pts
12. 25 pts

The prize will be 400 ms points for the overall winner of the Track Day Championship and a place for the winner in the Ruff Gaming Hall of Fame. Also the winners of the Porsche Cup and the Caterham Cup will also go into the Hall of Fame!

I would like to thank T3RRAF0RM for organising and hoting this competition and also for putting the ms points up for the prize.

The Starting Grid
1. T3RRAF0RM (Host and Race Steward)
2. RuffianStew
3. PGtips77
4. MiketheMute 
5. Darkestfrost
6. Wackybar
7. Daviddaz
8. IceMan D18
9. Baronchopa
10. Darker Steve
11. thetaffman
RaingodZippo

Last edited by RuffianStew on Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:10 pm; edited 10 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Sorry got rid of it as I have it on PC so not able to take part.

pgtips77

pgtips77

sign me up Shocked

mikethemute

mikethemute
RuffiansFC Player

I'm in. I'll give it a go with the pad. Be warned i'll be all over the place.

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

I'm in

Wackybar8

Wackybar8
RuffiansFC Player

Sign me up Smile

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

If I can pick it up pretty cheap before the start I'll join in!

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

ICEMAND18 wrote:If I can pick it up pretty cheap before the start I'll join in!
It's only £7.97 online to buy at Blockbusters at the moment

daviddaz

count me in Smile

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM
Ruff's Trials Evo Champion

mikethemute wrote:I'm in. I'll give it a go with the pad. Be warned i'll be all over the place.
I tried it with the controller and it seemed fine. Try messing with the sim settings. I've put traction on low for instance. Like any driving game it takes a little to adjust To the handling model.

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Ordered a copy off blockbuster so count me in! Do you have to unlock the cars?

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM

ICEMAND18 wrote:Ordered a copy off blockbuster so count me in! Do you have to unlock the cars?
No you don't need the cars. I choose the cars and everyone drives that one

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM

I plan on holding a gamernight on the next few Thursdays to help people get into the game.

baronchopa

sign me up

Darker Steve

Wahooo! got the game, get me in!  Nice one...

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM

A big welcome to the forum to baronchopa & Darker Steve. I'll be running a practice session this Thursday from 9 if either of you are up for it:D 

thetaffman

thetaffman

I'll attempt to have a decent race with you guys, chuck my name on the list

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

If I can get it before Thursday can I change my mind and have the last space?  (Just been playing it on PC and remembered how much I like it Smile)

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM

RaingodZippo wrote:If I can get it before Thursday can I change my mind and have the last space?  (Just been playing it on PC and remembered how much I like it Smile)
As far as I'm concerned yes, so if stu can add you that would be great. You've got a while to get it. This week is just a warm up and not compulsory.

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

T3RRAF0RM wrote:
RaingodZippo wrote:If I can get it before Thursday can I change my mind and have the last space?  (Just been playing it on PC and remembered how much I like it Smile)
As far as I'm concerned yes, so if stu can add you that would be great. You've got a while to get it. This week is just a warm up and not compulsory.
 Added! 

Blockbuster are doing it for £7.97 if thats any help Raingod - Blockbuster Link!

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

RuffianStew wrote:
T3RRAF0RM wrote:
 Added! 

Blockbuster are doing it for £7.97 if thats any help Raingod - Blockbuster Link!
That's where I've ordered mine from, not had a confirmation yet because of the bank holiday but it's free delivery so I'm not complaining

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Hope to get it for £6.99 from my local independent game shop tomorrow...wish me luck...they had 1 left yesterday.

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM

Its going to be strange without baw. Saying that if you play against the AI in shift 2 its like playing against a hole bunch of baws. Not sure what the collective noun for baws is. Maybe a rabble or a gang?

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

T3RRAF0RM wrote:Its going to be strange without baw. Saying that if you play against the AI in shift 2 its like playing against a hole bunch of baws. Not sure what the collective noun for baws is. Maybe a rabble or a gang?
I'd go along the lines of armada or hoard?

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

ICEMAND18 wrote:
T3RRAF0RM wrote:Its going to be strange without baw. Saying that if you play against the AI in shift 2 its like playing against a hole bunch of baws. Not sure what the collective noun for baws is. Maybe a rabble or a gang?
I'd go along the lines of armada or hoard?
I have a feeling it is a Riot of Baws...but as he is unique it is a moot point. Twisted Evil 

By the way I have picked the game up today so should be good to go for tomorrow night.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum