Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ruff Gamers....Crew Initiation...GTA V - Tuesday 1st October - Xbox 360

+2
Darkestfrost
ICEMAND18
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

The Ruff Gamers....Crew Initiation...GTA V - Tuesday 1st October - Xbox 360 Gta_v_10

The Ruff Gamers Crew Initiation Night
Tuesday 1st October 2013
GTA V
Xbox 360
9pm Onwards
Hosts: Iceman D18/Ruffian Stew

Right the time is here.......... one of the most anticipated online content releases since that of Farming Simulator Online (I don't even know if this exists afro ) GTA V online is released on the 1st October and Ruff gaming are hosting our first of many gamer nights on the night of release!

Now I'm not 100% sure of what different game modes there are, I understand there are obviously Deathmatch, TDM, Races etc, all the usual, but there are also Heists that you can do! In fact the back of the box says it can handle 16 player Co-op! So I think we will be doing a mix of different modes, I will try and get online some point during the day to try and get my head round the setup of games etc.....

Now if you fancy taking part in what is expected to be one of the most chaotic nights we have ever hosted.... please sign up below, it would help if you are part of the Social Club before hand (you can sign up for that here Ruff Crew Sign Up ). If you can't make the start time, don't worry I'm sure we will be on for a good couple of hours!

Look forward to robbing/murdering/carjacking/general chaos creating with you all!!!!!

Hitting the streets

1. Iceman D18
2. Ruffian Stew
3. Darkestfrost
4. Thetaffman
5. Prince
6. T3RRAF0RM

Awaiting Parole (Maybe)

Last edited by ICEMAND18 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:48 am; edited 3 times in total

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

In in

thetaffman

thetaffman

Lets do this homies!

PR1NC3

RuffiansFC Player

Put me down but I might be a bit later on after work ...

http://www.woolacombepizza.co.uk

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM
Ruff's Trials Evo Champion

I should be around. If it works

Nash Effect

Nash Effect
RuffiansFC Player

I found a way to get past that first bit were it freezes or won't let you in on the first mission for online. this worked for me Very Happy go online then create a single session play the that. Go to new session and it should work as it should do hope this helps cheers Nash

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum