Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

2nd & 3rd Fixtures - 16th Oct & 17th Oct

+3
mikethemute
Mad Hans Gruber
RuffianStew
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12nd & 3rd Fixtures - 16th Oct & 17th Oct Empty 2nd & 3rd Fixtures - 16th Oct & 17th Oct Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:19 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

If you can take part in either times also post below - Thanks!

How about this Friday about 9pmish? Or Sat at 10:30am?

Friday - 9pm
1. RuffianStew
2. Mad Hans Gruber
3. gramw
4. Darkestfrost
5. em

Saturday - 10:30am
1. RuffianStew
2. mikethemute
3. RaingodZippo
4. muz80 (maybe)

Last edited by RuffianStew on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:01 am; edited 8 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Mad Hans Gruber

RuffiansFC Player

defo be up for the friday, maybe for sat.

mikethemute

mikethemute
RuffiansFC Player

defo be able to do saturday. i might see if i can come join in a bit later on the friday

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Friday for me

gramw

Put me down for friday, might have to pull out but will let you know in advance, would do saturday too but i dont think you can get on xbox live on a plane yet Laughing

muz80

Ruff's Fifa League Champion Season 01

i'll do sat if i'm up, finish work at 6 in the mornin you see so forgive me if i'm not there and have fell asleep. and also if there is a few people knocking about during the week and you see me online and fancy getting on there getting some club game practice in then give me a shout i'll deffo be up fer it.

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Friday might be out for me as usual will let you know closer to the time but put me in for Saturday.

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Not sure if this is good news for you or not but I am available for play (if selected) tonight Smile

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

I can't wait for tonight. Such good fun. I will be around from 7.30 onwards but will have to finish at 9.30-10. Maybe!!!! Depends on the when the wife gets in from work and more importantly what mood she's in. She doesn't like FIFA as much as me! Rolling Eyes

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

RaingodZippo wrote:Not sure if this is good news for you or not but I am available for play (if selected) tonight Smile

Ofcourse its good news - for the other team!! lol nar only kidding! We need your crunching tackles going in the centre of the park!!! Very Happy

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ok that was another great night of Ruffians FC!!! Friday 16th Oct!

Big thanks to everyone who took part at somepoint of the evenings games! - Darkestfrost, Em, LongJohnMcNasty, RaingodZippo, reme22, Mad Hans Gruber, Greatest of EL, ShakeyLakey, Gingerninja83, Gnats & Obesia Blue!

Tonights games played = Played 6. Won 1. Lost 2. Drew 3.

We scored 13 and let in 22! All good fun! Very Happy Very Happy

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

So.......... How did it go today lads!

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Darkestfrost wrote:So.......... How did it go today lads!

The less we talk about it the better! lol

Cough * 5 loss' cough

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Yes we shall speak of this day when we tell the future generations the glorious history of Ruffians FC and we will say that this was our darkest hour... Suspect Suspect Oh no wait Darkest wasn't playing... em, err, OK we got hammered a lot! Shocked Shocked

mikethemute

mikethemute
RuffiansFC Player

We may have lost a few but was very enjoyable. You also got to remember that most teams we play have prob been at it non stop and there for their player stats are good. The more we play we'll get better. And be able to push them off the ball for once! Looking forward to next time already.

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

RaingodZippo wrote:Yes we shall speak of this day when we tell the future generations the glorious history of Ruffians FC and we will say that this was our darkest hour... Suspect Suspect Oh no wait Darkest wasn't playing... em, err, OK we got hammered a lot! Shocked Shocked
lol! lol!

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

It was a Dark day in our history! lol We will bounch back!

Your right mike - even though we lost i had another great session of Fifa with this mode and i can't believe i didn't touch this mode in Fifa 09!!

Great times all round!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum