Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ruff World Cup 2014 - Tournament Schedule

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

18:49:39
The Ruff World Cup 2014 - Tournament Schedule Ruffga11
The Ruff World Cup 2014
- Tournament Schedule -

Below is an outline of the dates when fixtures have be played by. We are planing for the Ruff World Cup to run in line with the real life World Cup dates so group matches to completed by the time the real life group matches have been completed and we then move on to the knockout stages at the same time etc. Hopefully with the plan to play our grand final on the same night as the real life final.

Live team and group draw on Skype - Wednesday 11th June 2014

Group Matches
Start Playing From - Thursday 12th June 2014
To Be Completed By - Saturday 28th June 2014 @ 11:59pm

Last 16 Knockout Stage Matches
Start Playing From - Sunday 29th June 2014
To Be Completed By - Thursday 3rd July 2014

Quarter Final Stage Matches
Start Playing From - Friday 4th July 2014
To Be Completed By - Monday 7th 2014

Semi Final Stage Matches
Start Playing From - Tuesday 8th July 2014
To Be Completed By - Friday 11th July 2014

Third Place Match (Both losing Semi Finalists)
To be played on -Saturday 12th July 2014

The Grand Final
To be played on - Sunday 13th July 2014

If you have any questions or problems regarding the tournament schedule feel free to post them below or contact me via twitter - @RuffianStew

Last edited by RuffianStew on Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:51 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

I am on holiday between 20th-30th of June so will try and get my games played before I go.

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Darkestfrost wrote:I am on holiday between 20th-30th of June so will try and get my games played before I go.

No probs, sure we can get your games sorted before then  pirat 

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Is it Custom or Online squads we use...if it is Custom and with the latest downloads I can get Scotland to a 4 star team...just sayin'  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

RaingodZippo wrote:Is it Custom or Online squads we use...if it is Custom and with the latest downloads I can get Scotland to a 4 star team...just sayin'   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Oh whats the difference?

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Custom Squads allow you to add players from a national pool...and in the latest update there are a few improvements to some of the Scotland Squad...Anya, Commons etc.

However I think you can alter and create players so while it would be great I think we should go with Online squads to be safe (not that I don't trust anyone but a 5 star Russia might be a bit much  Sad Sad Sad Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Rolling Eyes Very Happy

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

RaingodZippo wrote:Custom Squads allow you to add players from a national pool...and in the latest update there are a few improvements to some of the Scotland Squad...Anya, Commons etc.

However I think you can alter and create players so while it would be great I think we should go with Online squads to be safe (not that I don't trust anyone but a 5 star Russia might be a bit much  Sad Sad Sad Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Rolling Eyes Very Happy

Arh ok I see mate - ummm a 5 star Russia sounds good to me. Think its best we stick to the the Online squads only though. Sorry about the draw mate - I do feel bad!

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Warm up match Cote d'Ivoire 1 (Drogba) Scotland 1 (Naismith)

Slight problem for the knock-out stages there is no option for extra time and penalties.

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

RuffianStew wrote:
RaingodZippo wrote:Custom Squads allow you to add players from a national pool...and in the latest update there are a few improvements to some of the Scotland Squad...Anya, Commons etc.

Arh ok I see mate - ummm a 5 star Russia sounds good to me. Think its best we stick to the the Online squads only though. Sorry about the draw mate - I do feel bad!

Nah I'm happy with the draw, at least I know the players and their erm limitations.  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

RaingodZippo wrote:Warm up match Cote d'Ivoire 1 (Drogba) Scotland 1 (Naismith)

Slight problem for the knock-out stages there is no option for extra time and penalties.

I have already seen this and i am posting a full info section which covers this problem any min now. Cheers though mate

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum