Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Clan (Xbox One)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM
Ruff's Trials Evo Champion

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Clan (Xbox One) Ruffga10
Ruff Gaming Call of Duty AW Clan

Game - COD AW
Platform - Xbox One
Clan Spaces - Unlimited
Leader - T3RRAF0RM

With the Call of Duty Advanced Warfare's clan wars nearly upon us. we're after as many clan members as possible. The way clan wars works is. Every week there is an objective like, most team death match kills or most dog tags collected in kill confirmed. You can play on your own or with your fellow clan members. As long as you're in the clan and playing the right game mode in the 3 hour slot your stats are counted towards the clan.
Anyone wanting to join, either search for Ruff Gaming in the in game or apps clan section. Alternatively drop me a message here or on Xbox live or post below that you would like to join with your gamertag and I will send an invite.

We also will be playing this regularly and if you want to tackle the warzone of the COD AW multiplayer with a fun bunch of gamers then feel free to join the clan as well! Gamers of all skill levels are welcome!!

We Fight for Fun!

Thanks

T3RRAF0RM

The Ruff Gaming COD AW Clan
1. T3RRAF0RM - Clan Commander
2. Darkestfrost - Clan Commander
3. EggFC4ever
4. catbhoy
5. adderblack
6. DarkerSteve
7. Prince
8. RuffianStew
9. almostrodney

Last edited by T3RRAF0RM on Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:16 pm; edited 3 times in total

ImmortalRogue98

ImmortalRogue98

Yes please, count me in!! pirat

My XB1 GT - ImmortalRogue98

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Yep count me in please Laughing

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM

Next Advanced Warfare Clan War starts Dec. 17th, ends Dec. 22ndBy Keshav on December 14, 2014@KeshavB11
IMG_2684.JPG
Beachhead Studio has announced that the next Clan War for Advanced Warfare will start on December 17th at 12PM PST and end on December 22nd at 12PM PST.

Seattle engagement begins Wednesday, December 17th at 12PM PST / 9PM CET, continuing through Monday, December 22nd at 12PM PST / 9PM CET. Top performing Clans will continue to climb up the divisions of Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum.

The location on the map will be Seattle, Washington. Clans will need three or more members in order to participate.

Clans that place 1st in either the Gold or Platinum division will earn the next item in the Centurion set.

Here’s the unlock order:

Centurion Exo: Win 1 Clan War
Centurion Shin Guards: Win 2 Clan Wars
Centurion Pants: Win 3 Clan Wars
The rosters will be locked 24 hours before the start of the war

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM

ImmortalRogue98 wrote:Yes please, count me in!! pirat

Really sorry, I didn't get a notification about your post. I'll get you an invite asap.

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM

ImmortalRogue98 wrote:Yes please, count me in!! pirat

I've sent an invite but it says you don't have a call of duty account. You can sign up at www.callofduty.com also with downloading the call of duty advanced warfare app if you join us for clan wars

thetaffman

thetaffman

I dropped a hint to the wife about getting this for me for xmas . . . wonder if she listened to us Very Happy

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM

thetaffman wrote:I dropped a hint to the wife about getting this for me for xmas . . . wonder if she listened to us Very Happy

Let me know if she took the hints and I'll get you an invite to the clan. You do need a call of duty account. Go to www.callofduty.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum