Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

GTA V HD Edition - Xbox One

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GTA V HD Edition - Xbox One Empty GTA V HD Edition - Xbox One Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:27 pm

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

G'day!!!

Just thought I'd start a thread discussing the possibility of getting a GTA V (Xbox One) gamer night up and running.

I'm more than happy to host it but was just wondering if anyone else would be up for it and what days suit most people.

Post below with the info and hopefully I can get something sorted soon

Cheers

Ice

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

2GTA V HD Edition - Xbox One Empty Re: GTA V HD Edition - Xbox One Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:41 pm

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM
Ruff's Trials Evo Champion

I'll be up for this in the future. Just not wanting to start any more games until I've finished a few. Started too many games in the last month without finishing them.

3GTA V HD Edition - Xbox One Empty Re: GTA V HD Edition - Xbox One Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:41 pm

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

Same for me. I have GTA V but want to finish Mordor before I tuck in. But if a night is scheduled sooner I'll join if I can.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum