Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Race Week 1 - The Tortoise and the Hare (Closed)

+7
Gingerninja83
RaingodZippo
faceinthecrowd
longjohnmcnasty
daviddaz
Darkestfrost
RuffianStew
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

longjohnmcnasty

longjohnmcnasty
Ruff's Race Pro Champion

Looks like my times won't be cutting the mustard.

Amalfi 1.06.302
Ring D 36.046

Led Idlert

Here are my attempts Smile

Amalfi Full Circuit - F200 Nissan Datsun 510 - 1.05.649 - breaking line, automatic shift.

Benchmark Layout D Reverse - S700 Bugatti Veyron - 00.36.609 - breaking line, ABS, TCS, auto shift.

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

OK my final attempts - don't think they make any positional change but a fraction faster (not worth the bloody effort I can tell you.)

Amalfi F200 VW Golf GTi Mk2 01:07.728 ABS and braking line only

Ring D Reverse 00:37.711 ABS and Full racing line (couldn't get round the corners otherwise Embarassed )

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

tbh raingod i think the racing line on the 2nd track wasnt very good! i ended up ignoring it altogether. i thought taking a wider line into each corner then cutting in tight was much faster.

Oli

Oli

Darkestfrost wrote:tbh raingod i think the racing line on the 2nd track wasnt very good! i ended up ignoring it altogether. i thought taking a wider line into each corner then cutting in tight was much faster.
Funny that, I found cutting as close to the barrier as possible made for faster times Smile

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ok guys - that was a really close fought battle over the times for Race Week 1! Well done and thankyou for taking part! Race Week 2 is coming soon!

Check the top of this thread for the final times and also check the thread that is listed League Table of Drivers for the standings of the comp so far.

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum