Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to the Golden Ruff's 2015 - End of Year Awards - Full Details

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Welcome to the Golden Ruff's 2015 - End of Year Awards - Full Details 20140412
Welcome to the Golden Ruff's 2015
- The End of Year Awards -

With the festive season over, and now at the start of the new year, I thought it would be fun to see what everyone's favourite games (and film) are of 2015. To take part and vote in the several categories that make up 'The Golden Ruff's Game of the Year Awards', all you have to do is go to each thread and post in that section your vote. Some of the categories have more than one choice, so please read each section carefully for the instructions.

The voting is now open, and will close on Saturday 16th Jan @ 11:59pm. Any votes placed after this time will not be counted. The results of 'The Golden Ruff's 2015' will be announced here on the forum, and on our front page of the website, over the weekend of the 16th/17th Jan.

This is open to all Ruff Gamers, new or old. The only rules: you have to be signed up to the forum to place your vote and all votes must be posted in the correct section to be counted.

To bribe you guys into voting, everybody that places a vote in each category will be entered into a random draw to win a newly designed Ruff Gaming Mug!! Ohhh! I know! Amazing!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them by posting below and I will get back to you soon as possible.

Thanks and have fun!

Ruff

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum