Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Race Week 5 - Time For Picasso (Closed)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Race Week 5 - Time For Picasso (Closed) Empty Race Week 5 - Time For Picasso (Closed) Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:27 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

NOTE- This was suposed to close back in Dec. But I had a problem with my hard drive losing all my game saves to every game I have played. This includes the 2 cars entered by Dark & LongJohn. So A really big sorry to them. I have decieded to re-open this Race Week due to the fact we have had a good number of people join and shown some interest in it. So I have set a new deadline. Don't worry about me losing your cars this time as the problem has been sorted (lol me! I pressed the wrong button).

Time for something different -

This Race Week is all about painting your cars and not about driving them!!

The mission is to paint the a car of your choosing in a style set by me!

The style for the 1st of the painting Race Weeks is The Chav

Yep thats right i want the best painted car in a Boy Racer/Chavy style!!

Its up to you what car you use but i will take the car into the judging process - so maybe a little hint - choose a car that you might see burning up your local supermarket car park on a sat evening rather than a top of the range sports car!

All cars need to be painted and submited to me by Friday 12th Feb

There will be points for every car submited and points for 1st, 2nd etc so there will be plenty of points up for grabs here (chance to catch the speed demons up!).

To submit a car you need to gift it to me in the game (Gamertag Ruffian Stew)and I will then judge them and post the photos of every car in this thread for everyone to see! I will then annouce the round winner in this thread and dish out the points. The Winner of the painting week will not only win points to go towards the drivers league table but he will win everybodies car that was entered into the round as a bonus! Yes thats right you will win ALL THE CARS ENTERED IN THE COMP!!! I will gift them to you in the game soon as the winner has been annouced!

So do you think you are up to this??? Lets see your cars!!!

Get Painting!! Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by RuffianStew on Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:02 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

faceinthecrowd

faceinthecrowd

oh i think im gonna do badly in this one Shocked

Good idea though Ruffian

longjohnmcnasty

longjohnmcnasty
Ruff's Race Pro Champion

Just I was cathing Darkest you've gone for my weak spot. Be creative Embarassed

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Lol! Nice one ruffian. Great way to shake things up a bit. I have a few ideas in mind. Now where did I put that big bore exhaust and my no fear stickers! lol!

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

ok. just to let you guys know, you cant use any locked designs as you cant gift the car. pitty. heres what i was going to submit
[img]Race Week 5 - Time For Picasso (Closed) Ipod_p15[/img][img]Race Week 5 - Time For Picasso (Closed) Ipod_p19[/img][img]Race Week 5 - Time For Picasso (Closed) Ipod_p20[/img]
back to the drawing board! lol!

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Shame - thats a great design!!! I can see you bombing around in that!!!

7Race Week 5 - Time For Picasso (Closed) Empty sent mine Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:59 pm

barber92003

barber92003

Sent my car over to you earlier ruffian. let me know what you think i might even let you keep it lol

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Well thats the painting comp all wrapped up!

Only 3 cars entered. Will be annoucing the winner soon! pirat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum