Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

League Season 04 - Sign up

+20
DOG SOLDIER 205
RUBiX
berrygunner8
Shakeylakey
Sid snake
obesia blue
MaxBailey19
Stucowie
FranticFook
mikethemute
Funky Clunk
serafin101
Darkestfrost
x bulldog
reme22
Mad Hans Gruber
RaingodZippo
Gingerninja83
Nash Effect
RuffianStew
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26League Season 04 - Sign up - Page 2 Empty Re: League Season 04 - Sign up Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:52 pm

BigAndiD

BigAndiD
RuffiansFC Player

Hi guys, late to the league, but had this on the PS3 and stew managed to talk me into trading it in for the xbox version, which I now have done.

Of what is left can you put me against benfica

As a noob to the league, how does it work arranging league matches?

27League Season 04 - Sign up - Page 2 Empty Re: League Season 04 - Sign up Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:39 pm

rikki32

Hi Ruffian....Can I be Everton, Marrisalle or AC Milan??

Rikki32

28League Season 04 - Sign up - Page 2 Empty Re: League Season 04 - Sign up Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:23 am

cookies n footy

This too late to sign up now, lol.

29League Season 04 - Sign up - Page 2 Empty Re: League Season 04 - Sign up Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:54 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

cookies n footy wrote:This too late to sign up now, lol.

I haven't announced the closing date but I will be doing that this weekend. I think the league will have 3 weeks to run so you can join and get a few games in and then I will be starting a new Season striaght after that so you can start from the begining on the next season. What team would you like to be for the remainder of the season? This won't mean you have to be who you choose again next season.

pirat

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

30League Season 04 - Sign up - Page 2 Empty Re: League Season 04 - Sign up Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:15 pm

cookies n footy

Dortmund? What's the match time to play doesn't say game length in rules?

31League Season 04 - Sign up - Page 2 Empty Re: League Season 04 - Sign up Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:49 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

cookies n footy wrote:Dortmund? What's the match time to play doesn't say game length in rules?

Yep Dortmund is free - I will PM you the sign up details ie league name & Password.

You basically play the matches when you can. Everbody can play everbody 4 times. When you play it is up to you so when you see somebody online get inviting. Or you can use PMs on here to plan matches. I will set a date very soon when all games have to be played by - if you don't manage all your games then thats just tough. So the more you play the more chance of winning (its abit hard for you joining so late but keep that in mind for next season which starts soon).

The length of the matches are set to 5 mins each way.

Hope that helps

pirat

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

32League Season 04 - Sign up - Page 2 Empty Re: League Season 04 - Sign up Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:34 pm

cookies n footy

RuffianStew wrote:
cookies n footy wrote:Dortmund? What's the match time to play doesn't say game length in rules?

Yep Dortmund is free - I will PM you the sign up details ie league name & Password.

You basically play the matches when you can. Everbody can play everbody 4 times. When you play it is up to you so when you see somebody online get inviting. Or you can use PMs on here to plan matches. I will set a date very soon when all games have to be played by - if you don't manage all your games then thats just tough. So the more you play the more chance of winning (its abit hard for you joining so late but keep that in mind for next season which starts soon).

The length of the matches are set to 5 mins each way.

Hope that helps

pirat

Cool, when you sending pm?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum