Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruffians FC Fixture - Tues 26th Jan 2010

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ruffians FC Fixture - Tues 26th Jan 2010 Empty Ruffians FC Fixture - Tues 26th Jan 2010 Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:59 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Fancy playing for the Mighty Ruffian's FC?

Post below if you want to take part on Tuesday 26th Jan. I will be on from 8pm untill late so come along anytime from 8pm.

1. RuffianStew
2. reme22
3. Gingerninja83
4. Xx em xX
5. Funky Clunk
6. Ninja Nash

Last edited by RuffianStew on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

reme22

reme22
Ruff's Fifa League Champion Season 03

hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!! count me in mate bounce

Gingerninja83

Gingerninja83

Well I would like to but whether my Internet wants to who knows I'll try anyway fingers crossed

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ruffians FC was in action again last night - the results didnt go our way but I have to say we had a right laugh playing! Most of the entertainment provided by Mr Funky Clunk Very Happy

A big thanks to reme22, Gingerninja83, Xx em xX, Funky Clunk & Ninja Nash for playing and making it a cracking night!

I have to say that Funky now tops our list of hatchet men - above Darkestfrost & GingerNinja! Funky got sent off twice YES TWICE in one match! lol
Very Happy

Thanks again! pirat

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum